The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can't stop wasting time instead of just DOING

Anything related to matters of the mind

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
It's been what 1 and a half months and I still haven't done anything productive at all?

Constantly action faking constantly procrastinating I can't even manage to come up with a video idea as after a few minutes of thinking I'll just "give up" and "try tomorrow"

I'm still constantly playing video games, I feel like I'm not challenging myself at the gym, I don't have any kind of business at all even started, I'm at the lowest point of my life
Now I'm telling myself to "Finish Reading the MJ Books" and that "Everything will come afterwards" when I know for a fact that this won't change anything as I'm not DOING

What should I do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OutofPoverty

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Jul 4, 2018
It's been what 1 and a half months and I still haven't done anything productive at all?

Constantly action faking constantly procrastinating I can't even manage to come up with a video idea as after a few minutes of thinking I'll just "give up" and "try tomorrow"

I'm still constantly playing video games, I feel like I'm not challenging myself at the gym, I don't have any kind of business at all even started, I'm at the lowest point of my life
Now I'm telling myself to "Finish Reading the MJ Books" and that "Everything will come afterwards" when I know for a fact that this won't change anything as I'm not DOING

What should I do?

First thing would be to create your 1/5/10 Planasy to give your life a roadmap. This will give direction for your life

• What is your current situation like?
  • Why do you say you are at your lowest point?
  • Can you find a meaning and purpose to help you through your lowest point?
Also, can you sit down and spend time to understand the root cause of your behavior? Sounds like you need to work on your beliefs. I noticed you said, "when I know for a fact that this won't change anything as I'm not DOING."

Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Personality isn't Permanent by Benjamin Hardy

Last edited:

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Install this onto your PC & phone: Freedom: Internet, App and Website Blocker

Set the recurring schedule to block out certain apps, and set it to locked mode so that you can't delete the schedule (can't unlock it unless you contact customer service), also websites that you waste a lot of time on.

Bye bye video games, hello productivity.

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
Install this onto your PC & phone: Freedom: Internet, App and Website Blocker

Set the recurring schedule to block out certain apps, and set it to locked mode so that you can't delete the schedule (can't unlock it unless you contact customer service), also websites that you waste a lot of time on.

Bye bye video games, hello productivity.
good idea thanks dude

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
First thing would be to create your 1/5/10 Planasy to give your life a roadmap. This will give direction for your life

• What is your current situation like?
  • Why do you say you are at your lowest point?
  • Can you find a meaning and purpose to help you through your lowest point?
Also, can you sit down and spend time to understand the root cause of your behavior? Sounds like you need to work on your beliefs. I noticed you said, "when I know for a fact that this won't change anything as I'm not DOING."

Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Personality isn't Permanent by Benjamin Hardy
thanks man I'll check that out

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I'm still constantly playing video games

Many would disagree with me, but there’s no reason why anybody should be playing video games if they are stuck.

The only thing you can do is get your ducks in a row and stop everything you are doing now. You have to get out there and immerse yourself in a market and opportunities and priorities will become clear.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.