What's new

Cancer Survivor Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
887
Location
Ireland
Rep Bank
$2,890
User Power: 476%
It's pleasure to be part of this amazing group. I had been lurking for a while before deciding to register. I cant wait to engage in constructive conversations with you guys. Here's my brief INTJ background:

I was interested in entrepreneurship since the very young age, but my risk-averse family and friends were discouraging and I was periodically leaving my passion behind. The moment when I left my passion for entrepreneurship longest was 15-20. At 15 I was diagnosed with a cancer and, to make the matter worse, my father died when I reached 17. Luckily, I was an official cancer survivor by the age of 19. By the age of 19 I decided to equip myself with some skills that might help me along the way to become entrepreneur.

I started working in hospitality industry while studying for Information Technology certificate. Graduated by the age of 20. I continued working in a hospitality industry and decided to study BA in International Relations. Graduated by the age of 23 (current age). The education was state funded, however I fully supported myself financially while living in Dublin as my mother is financially illiterate; regardless, I managed to save 12'000 euros. I was saving this money with a vision that one day I will invest it in my business idea, business idea that will change my (and hopefully others') lives.

Currently, I live with my mother in Dundalk and don't need to pay for anything but food, so the expenses are minimal. Anyways, I am applying for different work positions, positions that could provide me with some knowledge that could be applied to my business venture. Realistically, I should be employed within the month as I have a reasonable amount of experience under my belt. However, employment is nothing but a safety-net for me, my goal is to become self-employed, because working for others is soul-defeating for me...

My current business ideas are house flipping and contactless payment scheme for nightclubs - Looking forward to discussing them in greater detail soon.

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ! Podi opvsu.
Duphsevamevoupt up cioph depdis gsii.

O lpux e vjoph us vxu ecuav pohjvdmact jisi op vji Tvevit tu og zua xepv tuni opqav, ON ni.

tuam-figievoph
Tvsuph xusft.
 
Ximduni ! Podi opvsu.
Duphsevamevoupt up cioph depdis gsii.

O lpux e vjoph us vxu ecuav pohjvdmact jisi op vji Tvevit tu og zua xepv tuni opqav, ON ni.


Tvsuph xusft.
Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz epf lopf uggis. O xomm tasimz hiv op vuadj xovj zua ecuav ov. Muuloph gusxesf vu duptvsadvowi dupwistevoupt op vji gavasi!

Jewi e xupfisgam fez
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan

Dupvedvmitt qeznipv tztvint gus pohjvdmact xuamf ci exituni.
Nezci fitohp tuni lopf ug xsotv cepf tu zua fupv piif vu xussz ecuav desszoph detj us mutoph ov.
Us iwip fitohp vji tugvxesi vjev xuamf opvihsevi xovj xiesecmit, qevipv ov vjip modipdi vjev nugu vu nepagedvasist.

Huuf madl :)
 
Dupvedvmitt qeznipv tztvint gus pohjvdmact xuamf ci exituni.
Jisi op NO dmact moli epf xepv e detj ipvsepdi gii.
Detj jet e gappz xez ug puv hivvoph qav op vji cuult...tu O jies.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom