The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Canadian says hEH

David Mcalorum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary Alberta Canada
Notice my attempt to be clever? LoL nevermind that.

Just a Canadian dude who's been making money online for almost ten years.

Currently living in Calgary Alberta
16174629_10210211837324103_6450232389335308965_n.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just a Canadian dude who's been making money online for almost ten years.

Oh is that all? Haha!

Don't leave us hanging man! Tell your story. I'm out in Ottawa and would love to hear what you've been doing in the last 10 years!
Are you killing it out there or are you still in the trenches trying to make things work?

Physical Products?
Services?

Regardless - welcome! It really sounds like we could all learn a lot from your experiences.

David Mcalorum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary Alberta Canada
Oh is that all? Haha!

Don't leave us hanging man! Tell your story. I'm out in Ottawa and would love to hear what you've been doing in the last 10 years!
Are you killing it out there or are you still in the trenches trying to make things work?

Physical Products?
Services?

Regardless - welcome! It really sounds like we could all learn a lot from your experiences.

Okay... Twist my rubber arm why don't cha !

Well, to start, I found this forum after reading the fastlane book. Dam what a kick a$$ book that is !
Also, I don't know how to make my profile "verify" that I've read the book. Could use some help there lol.

Anyways, I've mostly been selling digital products. My longest running offer has been selling for 7.5 years now,
so its been quite a fun run. I also love copywriting and have been doing coaching / consulting for the last five years as well.

My ambition is to start a supplement business before the year is done, and to grow that business to 100k a month
within a couple of years. I'm 31 now, and want to be fully retired by 40, living on interest from dividends
as described in the fastlane book.

If there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Oh, and P.S - My profile pic and the pic I posted in the first post were from my 3rd trip to Vegas for
Affiliate Summit West. It fell on my birthday this year... So it was a blast to say the least ! :)

EricFromCanada

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 19, 2017
Canada
My ambition is to start a supplement business before the year is done, and to grow that business to 100k a month
within a couple of years.
Welcome to the forum! Just curious what made you interested in going into the supplement business? What problem are you going to solve and how do you plan on differentiating your product?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...