The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Canadian here, eh!

Zoltan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2015
Canada
Greeeeetingz all,

Name is Zaid (pronounced Zed) and I hail from the awesome bilingual city of Montreal, Canada. I'm a happily married, 37 yr old electrical engineer with TONS of mind-numbing slowlane experience to not share at all. My second birth came about July 2nd 2015 (was 5'11, 182 lbs with a full set of hair, teeth, clothes ..poor mama!) after I read TMF : a new mindset, drive and burning desire shattered my frigid slowlane middle-class bmw soul.

I signed up to this unique forum right away, and this was last year.. so my introductory post is clearly long overdue! Many members in this forum are a unique breed of wicked executioners with amazing insights...so much food for thought here, its insaneeeee.. and I'm so grateful to be part of this community, thank you MJ!!

My plan (in no particular order):
  • Keep educating myself daily - currently reading 'The Lean Startup'.. loving every bit of it.
  • Fine-tune my mindset daily to uncover new opportunities - I use an app on my phone to document every idea that flies across me. Still struggling with the execution part.
  • Surround myself with like-minded thinkers - still working on that part, aside from being here
  • Read TMF again
  • Help as many as possible, as often as I can
Voila for now, very humbled to be here.
Sincerely yours,

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Welcome!

I hope you have a blast at the forum. There are many things to learn outside and on the inside of the forum.

:hurray:

Zoltan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2015
Canada
Welcome!

I hope you have a blast at the forum. There are many things to learn outside and on the inside of the forum.

:hurray:

Thanks dude! Your welcome is appreciated. And yes, so much to learn...key is applying knowledge right away while it's fresh in your mind.

Cheers!

Aisha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 28, 2016
Welcome fellow Canadian! I'm also fairly new to the forum. I mostly lurk and come out of the woodwork every now and again. There's just so much knowledge here that you can get caught up in 'learning' mode and never 'doing' mode. So beware of that! I'm also an engineer (civil) living near Montreal (I was actually born there). :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zoltan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2015
Canada
Welcome fellow Canadian! I'm also fairly new to the forum. I mostly lurk and come out of the woodwork every now and again. There's just so much knowledge here that you can get caught up in 'learning' mode and never 'doing' mode. So beware of that! I'm also an engineer (civil) living near Montreal (I was actually born there). :)

Merci Aisha :)
Totally agree with you and trying hard to switch with small incremental steps to action-mode. Whereabouts near Monty?

Aisha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 28, 2016
Merci Aisha :)
Totally agree with you and trying hard to switch with small incremental steps to action-mode. Whereabouts near Monty?

I'm actually near Mont Tremblant. Very nice and scenic up here :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...