I've seen a lot of threads talking about e-commerce and hustling craigslist and such (CC: @RichKid),
Have you ever bought items for cheap on Groupon and flipped them? Would that be easier than scrolling through Craigslist and meeting people in Parking lots? [Plus you can startup on a Credit Card rather than needing cash for all the naysayers].
I'm intrigued as you can find tons of 90% off stuff that maybe there's a hustling opportunity there. I'll search today and see if I can find a good item as an example.
Have you ever bought items for cheap on Groupon and flipped them? Would that be easier than scrolling through Craigslist and meeting people in Parking lots? [Plus you can startup on a Credit Card rather than needing cash for all the naysayers].
I'm intrigued as you can find tons of 90% off stuff that maybe there's a hustling opportunity there. I'll search today and see if I can find a good item as an example.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
