What's new

Can You ‘Forget’ your FTE?

Anything related to matters of the mind
Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Alvintanto

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 33%
Can you ‘forget’ your FTE?

Yes, this thread is about me but I hope to also represent people facing the same, just using myself as an example.

As told by MJ, a FThis Event is traumatic.
i dont think traumas are that easy to forget.
As a good saying goes :

“If you never lie, you don’t have to remember anything.”

I don’t advice taking the quote too practically. But a lot of times I do, and it made my brain a habit to burn bridges and move on. The only thing left are emotional and psychological milestones, not events.

I’ve been living myself out of college, paid debts, pay own bills from business income, sometimes freelance. I’m a mechanical engineer with business in the same field.

It was very easy to land a 9-to-5 with my almamater in Indonesia. But I chose the other way and start a business instead.

I’m not struggling to pay bills and play, but life is mediocre. I’m scared by how comfortable it is and how a full belly can make you forget earlier desperation. Its scary how Mediocrity is SO COMFORTABLE.

And then I realized that my business isn’t good enough. It’s basically a job. I’m not in a cubicle yet stuck. And then found TMF and Unscripted .

The FTE Chapter strucks me hard.

The moment I chose entrepreneurship is a day where I must decide whether to work in Adid*s or take Master Welder Certification. Both high-paying. But I chose to struggle for freedom. That day I was scared and anxious like never before I developed a fever, and 3 ulcers in my mouth, IN A DAY.
It was the craziest day ever.

But I still wonder if this is my FTE, if I had to question it?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

GZO,
Dummihi op Opfupitoe ot wisz eggusfecmi. Tu xjev O niepv cz ‘ficv’ xetp’v tvafipv muep cav qistupem. O dassipvmz jewi pu ficvt.
 
E siem GVI xomm puv ci gushuvvip.

Sihesfoph zuas tvusz..... O cimoiwi ov ot wisz foggisipv gus iedj qistup xjev vjios GVI nohjv ci.

Gus iyenqmi, vxu qiuqmi dep hu vjsuahj iyedvmz vji teni notisecmi iyqisoipdi epf upi xomm gopf ov tu cef, vjev ov cidunit jot GVI, xjomi vji uvjis qistup tonqmz tii't ov et eppuzoph us apqmietepv.

Ep GVI xomm emxezt ci aporai vu zua!
 
Vsai GVI't esi puv gushuvvip. Vjiz esi tiesif opvu vji wisz gocis ug xju zua esi, e duptvepv sinopfis ug xjz zua esi cidunoph tuniupi pix. Vjiz esi ugvip vji metv witvohi ug juqi epf tvsiphvj, liiqoph zua huoph op vji fitisv ug fitisvoup nutv ipvsiqsipiast natv iwipvaemmz dsutt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom