Hello all,
I have been talking to a couple of other young (<21) forum members here and I believe a GroupMe in which everyone could share ideas, create and build relationships, etc would be highly beneficial. I myself am 17 and am by no way meaning to exclude any demographics of this forum from this chat, I just think having other people to talk to with similar ideas and ambitions in life is vital, especially for us younger men and woman who are surrounded by so many slowlane minded people in so many facets of our life. If you are interested in this, please DM me and we can see if we can get this chat rolling.
Thanks
I have been talking to a couple of other young (<21) forum members here and I believe a GroupMe in which everyone could share ideas, create and build relationships, etc would be highly beneficial. I myself am 17 and am by no way meaning to exclude any demographics of this forum from this chat, I just think having other people to talk to with similar ideas and ambitions in life is vital, especially for us younger men and woman who are surrounded by so many slowlane minded people in so many facets of our life. If you are interested in this, please DM me and we can see if we can get this chat rolling.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
