The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Calling All Up and Coming Fastlane Entrepreneurs!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Dbbuzbee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 8, 2016
Washington DC
Hello all,

I have been talking to a couple of other young (<21) forum members here and I believe a GroupMe in which everyone could share ideas, create and build relationships, etc would be highly beneficial. I myself am 17 and am by no way meaning to exclude any demographics of this forum from this chat, I just think having other people to talk to with similar ideas and ambitions in life is vital, especially for us younger men and woman who are surrounded by so many slowlane minded people in so many facets of our life. If you are interested in this, please DM me and we can see if we can get this chat rolling.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
When I first started, I myself tried to start a "Mastermind" group. I realized that everything that could be provided in the group was already being provided here.
I regret making that group as it looked bad on my part. My suggestion is try and see how you can interact with other people on the forum first. I now can contact people outside of FLF because people have gotten in contact with me, so we can have fastlane conversation. The conversation is not meant to be some sort of "group" so to speak. Just 2 people who share similar ideas, catching up on things.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
When I first started, I myself tried to start a "Mastermind" group. I realized that everything that could be provided in the group was already being provided here.
I regret making that group as it looked bad on my part. My suggestion is try and see how you can interact with other people on the forum first. I now can contact people outside of FLF because people have gotten in contact with me, so we can have fastlane conversation. The conversation is not meant to be some sort of "group" so to speak. Just 2 people who share similar ideas, catching up on things.

Just do a search on whatever niche you're in and than follow those people. Message them and invite them to chat with you outside of FLF.

I consider myself to be in the motorcycle niche and I already found two members that are in it too. If I ever need to contact them for something regarding motorcycles I will.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Just do a search on whatever niche you're in and than follow those people. Message them and invite them to chat with you outside of FLF.

I consider myself to be in the motorcycle niche and I already found two members that are in it too. If I ever need to contact them for something regarding motorcycles I will.
That's what I mean, you don't need to start some sort of group outside of FLF. Just find people on the FLF and connect with them! Even better, set up a meet up with people in your area!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.