The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

buymeo - small business marketing software (looking for beta testers)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Qcard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 5, 2012
USA
This is a website we are currently developing that we are looking for beta testers for.

You should have an existing business and be willing to use and give us feedback on the software.

In return we will give you are premium account membership Free for one year.

You will also get a special membership status on the site, something like a VIP that will have a lot of other benefits associated with it.

But most importantly you will get to help make the software work best for your type of business.

If interested please sign up here: buymeo beta tester

Any comments and feedback is always welcome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

buymeo is a website created to help small businesses market and grow their business. buymeo combines a collection of tools that are seamlessly integrated with each other into a powerful and effective marketing machine for your business. buymeo provides three integrated modules that works together to implement a very efficient and effective marketing strategy.

The three modules are:

e-marketing

this module allows you to very easily communicate (mass e-mail/newsletters/updates) with your customers and contacts while at the same time posting to your facebook page and twitter feed.

e-commerce

easily sell your products and service online with our built-in e-commerce module. It also allows customers to review and rate your products and services for other potential customers to see. The e-commerce module also markets for you by posting updates to your products and services automatically to your customers and social networks. Make quotes/estimates that customers can approve electronically and track them within the system.

e-Customer Service

good customer service is critical. Never forget to answer a message again because buymeo will keep reminding you until you do. Allow customers to make offers on product and services or even request new ones.

These are just some of the features that buymeo has to help you market your business. buymeo don’t just give you the tools, we tell you how and when to use them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Overview-1.jpg
    Overview-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 70

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
hes only here for the link juice, posted this twice, already reported.

Qcard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 5, 2012
USA
No, I am here for exactly the purpose I have stated.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
yeah, advertising your site, which is not allowed by forum rules. doesnt matter if you mask it as beta testing.

Qcard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 5, 2012
USA
Ok, I am new to this forum. I have only read the book. What is the point of this forum then? This is software we are building to help small businesses market themselves better. I would have thought the members of this forum would be interested in something like this?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
The members might be interested in this but this is first and foremost a discussion forum and not a marketplace. You have to pay to advertise here. Or you become a "real" member here, take part in discussion, and also ask for feedback on your business and invite others to test it. But don't do in your first post, especially dont post the same thread twice in your first 2 posts. You come across as a spammer this way, which you might not be because you're actually responding.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
What is the point of this forum then?
Not link building or free advertising that's for sure...

I see nothing proprietary about this business. Plus, there are already a ton of services like this who have raised millions and millions in funding that will squash you like the cockroach you are. For this reason, I'm out!

:rulez:

Qcard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 5, 2012
USA
@theag Thanks for the advice. I am certainly willing to contribute to the forum in any way I can. To be honest, while I have read some materials on forums I have not actively participated in them much except for an occasional post here and there so I was not aware of the protocol. I am more than happy to comply with any rules of this forum. If I need to reword the post or remove something I am more than happy to do so.

Qcard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 5, 2012
USA
@Mike39 Maybe you could send me some links to these other sites that are just like this. I would really appreciate it.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I am going to refrain from my shenanigans, I don't want to be blamed for scaring off potential new members. I'll just leave it to the other guys.

I'm watching you... :float:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.