Drew
PARKED
So, I plan on buying a domain name and I was going to use GoDaddy (good or bad idea?) but I was curious about the registration length. Lets say I select two years and then my website takes off, once the two years are up can someone take my domain name or what? What about the certify domain option and privacy/protection options? Also, adding email addresses and such?
I'm just buying the domain so no one else takes it at the moment and then I'm going to be working with a programmer to create my website later on. I completely forgot about hosting, get it now through GoDaddy or worry about it later with my programmer?
thanks, Drew.
I'm just buying the domain so no one else takes it at the moment and then I'm going to be working with a programmer to create my website later on. I completely forgot about hosting, get it now through GoDaddy or worry about it later with my programmer?
thanks, Drew.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
