The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Buying a car…

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Organe

New Contributor
Jun 23, 2020
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Looking for an awesome deal on a used car. How do you make the most of this situation?

Mostly been looking at VW GTI's because they fit me well (tall). Would consider truck or SUV for a killer deal, < 18k cash. What do you do?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 9, 2014
Look at Hertz Car Sales if you have one near you.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2013
Welcome --you're probably better off posting this in the off-topic section, or better yet, a car forum.

Despite the moniker, this is more of a business oriented discussion board. Are you in business or looking to get into business? Tell us more about that :)

OP
OP
O

Organe

New Contributor
Jun 23, 2020
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Look at Hertz Car Sales if you have one near you.
Great idea. Enterprise is even better. I was looking on Cargurus, Carfax, etc. Enterprise has a lot of cars and deals, too.

Thank you!

What are the best deals to look for there, I wonder. They have a lot of Kia and Hyundai there… Not the coolest cars, but practical.

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Where is the best place to find low-interest loans? I want to buy a car from a private party.

Thank you.
You need to have a job and income to get a car loan from a bank. While it is not low it is not very high either because your car will be the collateral.

There will be stringent check to make sure this is not a loan scam since you are not buying from a car dealer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock