The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buying a car…

Organe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 23, 2020
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Looking for an awesome deal on a used car. How do you make the most of this situation?

Mostly been looking at VW GTI's because they fit me well (tall). Would consider truck or SUV for a killer deal, < 18k cash. What do you do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Look at Hertz Car Sales if you have one near you.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
Welcome --you're probably better off posting this in the off-topic section, or better yet, a car forum.

Despite the moniker, this is more of a business oriented discussion board. Are you in business or looking to get into business? Tell us more about that :)

Organe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 23, 2020
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Look at Hertz Car Sales if you have one near you.
Great idea. Enterprise is even better. I was looking on Cargurus, Carfax, etc. Enterprise has a lot of cars and deals, too.

Thank you!

What are the best deals to look for there, I wonder. They have a lot of Kia and Hyundai there… Not the coolest cars, but practical.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Where is the best place to find low-interest loans? I want to buy a car from a private party.

Thank you.
You need to have a job and income to get a car loan from a bank. While it is not low it is not very high either because your car will be the collateral.

There will be stringent check to make sure this is not a loan scam since you are not buying from a car dealer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...