Hey fellow fastlaners!
I have recently started a "Craigslist of Rentals" Website. Everyone can post stuff they would like to rent.
I am trying to market my business to pawn shops to get some items listed on my website.
I have been calling a couple pawn shops, telling them about my website, and how they can make some money, while their items are still sitting at the store.
But so far, the businesses all say they are not interested.
I am wondering if my calling technique is wrong...
How do you market your business?? Should I tell them the benefits on the first call?? Or should I just let them know what my business does? And let them figure out the benefits for themselves?? What is the best way to market your business?
All responses will be taken to heart and I will GREATLY Appreciate it!!
I have recently started a "Craigslist of Rentals" Website. Everyone can post stuff they would like to rent.
I am trying to market my business to pawn shops to get some items listed on my website.
I have been calling a couple pawn shops, telling them about my website, and how they can make some money, while their items are still sitting at the store.
But so far, the businesses all say they are not interested.
I am wondering if my calling technique is wrong...
How do you market your business?? Should I tell them the benefits on the first call?? Or should I just let them know what my business does? And let them figure out the benefits for themselves?? What is the best way to market your business?
All responses will be taken to heart and I will GREATLY Appreciate it!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
