The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Business-In-A-Box" For Affiliate Marketers

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hi everyone, I’m going to create an online community of (primarily beginner) Affiliate Marketers that want me to supercharge their digital marketing efforts as they are inexperienced with it.

After having success in Affiliate Marketing, I’ve now built a very large network in an Affiliate Marketing niche where I’ve already partnered with large Downline Leaders to provide Digital Marketing to the Affiliates that are 1-2 tiers under them.

These Affiliates will all be invited to my Marketing Group where I provide value to “supercharge” their digital marketing to get them more sales in a scalable and automated fashion.

I will come in by giving them an online “business in a box” suited to what they are promoting (AKA a Sales Funnel inc website, automated email campaign, ongoing free traffic content, etc).

I am going to monetise this community via Affiliate Commissions.

• Sales Funnel Software Affiliate Commission - I get a residual monthly commission for every month they use the sales funnel software I refer them to. I’ll create free sales funnels to incentivise them to sign up to this software

• Marketing Service Affiliate Commissions - I’ll provide free marketing coaching via content, but I’ll also offer a “Paid Ads” & “Social Media Management” paid service as I’ve partnered with my friend who owns a Social Media Advertising Agency.

There will be more monetisations in the future (eg. Courses, membership site, etc). For now, the above are the 2 main focuses of monetisation as the Affiliates will obviously need to use a Website Software and they will of course need to drive traffic to the websites.

For now, the goal is to build the community fast and provide value.

With that said, let me know your thoughts/suggestions on this business model and I will also use this thread as a Journey Thread too.

Next 3 Steps

1) Website - Finish my website (95% done)

2) Online Community - Invite all my current interested leads & their affiliates to my Telegram Group + Collect their Emails

3) Sales Funnel - Begin creating the Sales Funnel for the platform they're promoting

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
UPDATE:

Website has gone LIVE.

I'm now choosing between 4 experienced people who can create the Sales Funnel's website for me.

While I'm doing this, I am going to contact the Downline Leaders who want me to help their affiliates do better marketing. I will ask them to begin promoting my website + telegram group link to their affiliates to invite them to my marketing group. From there, I'll tell those Affiliate Marketers to fill out my sign up form and then I'll send them the free sales funnel + sales funnel affiliate sign up link.

I have around 200 potential leads when I combine all of the downline leaders' groups who want me to supercharge their marketing for them.

My only fear?

Hoping that a decent % of those 200 leads will say yes to paying $49/mo for the sales funnel software that includes email software, website editor, hosting, etc.

These are beginner affiliate marketers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.