The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business idea dropship masks

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
D

Deleted93030

Stop wasting people's time and attention on this board. You don't even know if the government will let you do any of this and you're thinking you can deliver. Lol. Also you started this other thread with the same topic asking people how to do it. Recruiting online sales team for a masks dropship business

Before you start any threads it's recommended that you read the Gold Threads on this forum. They'll give you a better idea of how business works. You obviously have no clue.
I found nothing about recruiting online on this forum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted93030

I doubt a government depart buys off a website unless they have an existing relationship with the firm.

The point of my comment was that you need to go out and sell. Your words so far are about selling in theory, "I could sell to hospitals or wholesalers". The point is: go out and do that. Once you've made the sale you can fix the supply.

How much a financier takes? Depends on the financier. Call banks, call manufacturers, call investors, tell them you have a PO for 1 million in masks, you need them to lend you 500.000 (or whatever is the initial) tell them you have a few offers and ask them what their rates are.
My English is pretty bad what about the hiring online of sales people and pay them a commission per sale. I have found a website with thousands of wholesalers and hospitals

D

Deleted93030

Go do it. Make attempts. Figure out how to approach the proper buyers through the correct channels. Once you get a signed agreement, get your financing and source your products.

There is no other advice anyone can give you, especially since you already have your mind made up. This is action faking. Go try something

I know we have all given you shit... Mostly because of the way you approached it, not the idea itself. It is a very obvious deal, likely crowded as hell, a difficult customer, and the assumption was almost as if the deal was as good as done... This rubs people the wrong way. Comes across as all talk, big hat, no cattle.

But let me be clear. This plan can absolutely 100% be carried out.

Don’t stop until you have a deal. I’m not kidding. You can probably do this. I sincerely wish you the absolute best of luck and hope you seriously make a ton of money off of this.

If you don’t... Understand that, often times, a pivot is needed in some way to make a deal work. Meeting government buyers, even ones that tell you no, is never a bad thing.
That's true it's about executing, I have created a fast site already. What about the hiring of salesmen some tips? What websites monster indeed? Pay a high commission per client, I have found thousands of hospitals and wholesalers in the USA, my job could be the raising of funds and take care of the adquisition and transport of masks through alibaba, I have read there are some problems about kn95 masks and counterfeits in usa, If somebody have some info and can give me some tips. Thanks

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
That's true it's about executing, I have created a fast site already. What about the hiring of salesmen some tips? What websites monster indeed? Pay a high commission per client, I have found thousands of hospitals and wholesalers in the USA, my job could be the raising of funds and take care of the adquisition and transport of masks through alibaba, I have read there are some problems about kn95 masks and counterfeits in usa, If somebody have some info and can give me some tips. Thanks

Well, we aren’t going to do it for ya chuck.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Google “how to get government contract” and start by yourself there. You’re getting ahead of yourself.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Have you started yet? Or are you still waiting on "How Do I Get These Tips".....

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
$100k + $150k as loan for a 15% stake?
I see what you did there. Bravo. :clap:: :rofl:
I have read that the government is open to near everybody who can deliver , but it was one year ago I dont know if this still works, the other part is I can sell to wholesalers and hospitals too

I asked about tips

Start here:

You now have a step by step instructions for doing business with the United States Government. Congratulations.

But if this easy to find info had to be handed to you, I'm not sure you're going to get where you want to get. Good luck.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
More tips for you…

Why don’t you try raising funds now?

Why don’t you order a couple masks through Alibaba and see if you can get them into the US without problems?

Why don’t you start to take care of the acquisition by calling a few logistics companies to see how you would ship thousands of masks to the US?

NapCity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Apr 18, 2017
New York, USA
Dropship mask from china to the federal government? Use money upfront from the government to finance the masks without taking broker commission just buying at china and adding a markup to the price? Hire a sales team to do the business contact with the agencies?
I haven't been on the forum in quite some time so I had to smile when I saw this. I've actually built a mask manufacturing facility right here in the US. It has been INCREDIBLY difficult and dare I say soul sucking, especially given the fact that I have a healthcare startup that's only 3 years old I run as well.

The regulatory hurdles alone are enough to make you run. Other major hurdles include verification of foreign suppliers, competing in a flooded market of domestic and foreign resellers, and a global supply chain that has been totally F'd since COVID started.

I got a $500,000 gov grant with another $500k I can access if we hit certain production goals, built out an clean room facility, have legit made in America certified lab tested N95 respirator and surgical mask production capabilities and I am still not super confident that this business will make it to profitability and sustainability.

The resell market is crowded af, with lots of shady people and others that will blow smoke up your butt for weeks before you find out they were full of it. There's a wave of momentum behind gov contracts primarily sourcing American made product, which hopefully comes to fruition and may be the only saving grace for this business.

My advice is if you want to get into selling medical products or PPE, build something sustainable and don't get distracted by a get rich quick scheme. Study the products and what certifications are needed. Build good relationships with legitimate manufacturers and suppliers. Start locally and regionally targeting and selling to small retail spots and non hospital healthcare facilities (doctors offices). Diversify your product offering. Build a book of business as a mid market supplier and sell it to a bigger fish down the road. BTW, doing this will also be incredibly difficult, as any new business is. That is the essence of MJ's guidance. Embrace the suck. Embrace the grind. Persevere and enjoy the fruits of your labor on the tail end.

I could write a book about all this, and I might some day, but I have a todo list longer than Godzilla's flagellum so I need to get back to that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.