One of the problems I've experienced with business cards over the years is that their content is fixed. Every time I make a change to my business ... move ... change numbers ... start a new business .... etc ... the last set of cards often become obsolete ... maybe even useless. And (of course) if you have multiple businesses ... you often needed multiple cards.
Here is how I (finally) got around that problem:
1. I purchased my first and last name as a domain
2. I printed business cards with my face, my name and the domain - nothing more
3. I list all of my sites and/or contact information on the domain
In this way my business cards never become obsolete ... no matter how long ago I handed them out ... and no matter how my businesses or contact information has changed.
I can then update the online card (web directory) as often as I want. Users can click on whatever web link is relevant to them and obtain the relevant contact info.
Thought I'd share ...
Here is how I (finally) got around that problem:
1. I purchased my first and last name as a domain
2. I printed business cards with my face, my name and the domain - nothing more
3. I list all of my sites and/or contact information on the domain
In this way my business cards never become obsolete ... no matter how long ago I handed them out ... and no matter how my businesses or contact information has changed.
I can then update the online card (web directory) as often as I want. Users can click on whatever web link is relevant to them and obtain the relevant contact info.
Thought I'd share ...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


