I'm on a mailing list of a successful blogger who is now an associate editor at CopyBlogger.
Wanted to share his recent post: Why I Quit Blogging (and What to Do If You’re Struggling) | Guest Blogging
What is your take on guest blogging's role in helping you grow your Internet business? Do you really need connections before your content (even if it's great content) matters?
This sounds like a valid point on a lot of levels. It seems using the leverage of "who you know" may be a great first step in getting more eyes (and more relevant visits) on your content. I'm just starting to experiment with guest blogging, myself. I recently even posted another blogger's content on my own.
Wanted to share his recent post: Why I Quit Blogging (and What to Do If You’re Struggling) | Guest Blogging
What is your take on guest blogging's role in helping you grow your Internet business? Do you really need connections before your content (even if it's great content) matters?
This sounds like a valid point on a lot of levels. It seems using the leverage of "who you know" may be a great first step in getting more eyes (and more relevant visits) on your content. I'm just starting to experiment with guest blogging, myself. I recently even posted another blogger's content on my own.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
