The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business around ulcerative colitis cure

Marketing, social media, advertising

tepes1406

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2012
Naples, Italy
Hi there!
As you can see, I'm new to the forum so forgive me for the errors that as a newbie I will surely make.
I'm Italian and I live in Italy, so forgive me for the errors I will make in writing what I has to tell!

After reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I now understand the 5 characteristics that a fastlane business should have.

I thought about creating an info-product (I already wrote it down but I have to refine it) about healing from ulcerative colitis. But I will start with a blog to gain readers attention, then I will place my product on the market.

I don't know if you know it but traditional medicine consider ulcerative colitis a chronic disease that is not curable, by the way, I found the solution to this daunting disease and healed myself as well.

I thought about this business and decided to see if it could be fastlane.

NEED
Well, it's self-explanatory... people with ulcerative colitis are always in search of a cure or a way to feel better... I can satisfy their need.

ENTRY
Everyone can start a blog but not so many has the ability to fill it with valuable information that can solve a problem and that come from direct experience.

CONTROL
The product is mine and the business can be easily expanded with other e-books on health, subscription-based programs, affiliate marketing, etc...

SCALE
I have to admit that people with ulcerative colitis are not so much, but if I consider the entire world, clients easily reach the million mark. If you consider that I have in mind to diversify my business with 4-5 different e-books, affiliate marketing, etc... I think there will be no problems in this field.

TIME
Well, after the hard work at the beginning, as every internet activity, it can easily be automatized.

This is my blog, but it's only the beginning... I have a lot more to say!

howicuredmyulcerativecolitis.com

What do you think about this idea?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Hey Tepes,

Nice to have you on the forum, that being said, please make an introductory post so that everyone is familiar with who you are.

You said that you have healed yourself from UC 100%. Obviously this is a bold statement and I would love to have a chat with you on the topic. (I myself faced some similar problems).

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
You are tapping a huge problem..if you can solve it (without requiring FDA or another regulatory agency), you are sitting on a gold mine.
Anxious to see how you cured it.

tepes1406

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2012
Naples, Italy
You are tapping a huge problem..if you can solve it (without requiring FDA or another regulatory agency), you are sitting on a gold mine.
Anxious to see how you cured it.

I searched for some info about FDA and various regulatory agencies and I found out that their laws doesn't apply to me, because I'm an Italian citizen.

This doesn't mean that my cure is not valid... I cured myself with it! But I know how FDA can be annoying sometimes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
If youre selling a medical device/solution or make any medical claims in the US, it is irrelevant what country you're from...

Not knowing what it is you're selling, you have to be careful with liability issues as well. If for some reason a person stops taking their doctor prescribed medicine to try your solution, you're pretty exposed.

Let us know when you start selling the pdt/solution.

I searched for some info about FDA and various regulatory agencies and I found out that their laws doesn't apply to me, because I'm an Italian citizen.

This doesn't mean that my cure is not valid... I cured myself with it! But I know how FDA can be annoying sometimes.

tepes1406

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2012
Naples, Italy
If youre selling a medical device/solution or make any medical claims in the US, it is irrelevant what country you're from...

Not knowing what it is you're selling, you have to be careful with liability issues as well. If for some reason a person stops taking their doctor prescribed medicine to try your solution, you're pretty exposed.

Let us know when you start selling the pdt/solution.

Well... this is a problem I always wanted to examine in depth, because I have no idea how to protect myself against this issue.
I've read about some info on Warrior Forum and it came out that FDA laws were not applicable on a non US citizen, now you tell me otherwise.
I have not so clear ideas on how to proceed because I'm not a doctor.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.