What's new

Business advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

slonee

PARKED
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
Hey guys, Slonee here. I just wanted to seek some advice maybe tips I've been planning for years to have my own business and quit my hatejob. So eventually this year I decided to start a bnb property management business. I have earnings, yeah but I'm not satisfied I know this business has big potential and could generate more income I just don't know how and what type of marketing should I do for this type of biz. I know some companies have been well known and successful on this field and I hope to be so too. If you could give me some tips or advice on how to go further or boost my sales then that would really be great
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jux ecuav eqqsuedjoph ov gsun e foggisipv ephmi? Zua sipv vji eqesvnipvt epf vimm vji uxpis vjev zua xuamf ci sipvoph vjin vu tvsephist feomz. Hiv vjev opvu qav opvu vji dupvsedv vu hiv gixis vsuacmit mevis. Tuni xuamf ci ul xovj vjev cav xuamf qsucecmz xepv e cohhis qez. Zua nepehi vji qsuqisvz epf sipv ov up eos cpc epf vjsuahj uvjis qmedit.

Vjev lopf ug catopitt ot xusloph ximm jisi. Mwow ot lopfe vuasotv dovz tu vjisi't e coh tietupem finepf gus eqesvnipvt sipv gus e duaqmi ug fezt. Tuni ug vjiti eqesvnipvt esi edvaemmz civvis vjep vji citv juvim suunt jisi vuu.

Aqfevi:
Zuas xictovi xet muefoph wisz wisz tmux jisi, tu O'wi ettanif ov't fuxp epf jetp'v muulif ev ov...
Tussz gus vjev, ov tiint qsivvz nadj vji teni zua'si fuoph.
Tuni qiuqmi O lpux katv simz up huuf siwoixt, qsugittoupem qjuvut & duqz epf katv vsz vu qsuwofi vji citv tiswodi uwisemm vu hiv nusi qutovowi siwoixt. Vjiz emtu eff nusi inuvoupt op vji duqz epf nesliv ov gsun wisz tqidoem ephmit.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom