The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bully Beat Down Video!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You guys see this?

Bully gets a beat down!

Bam!

Video: The bully body slam « Hot Air

71RTZ.gif

Or in Fastlane terms, MJ starts shit with Russ and Russ takes care of business! :cool:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Ouch.

I actually feel kinda bad for the bully. Not only did he get completely slammed by a kid he was picking on, but the whole world gets to see it as well. I'm thinking this video might be life changing for both of them.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Two words - Natural. Selection.

If you're 12 years old, weighing 85 pounds soaking wet, and choose to pick a fight with a 16 year old that's twice your size, you're frickin stupid.

I am glad the pipsqueak kid didn't get hurt more than he did though; if he would have landed directly on his noggin from that piledriver, that could have been really, really bad.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
Beyond that though, I bet the chubby kid got in far more trouble, being twice his size and needing to use 'discretion', blah blah blah. Which is kind of unfortunate... It's very likely that he didn't do this consciously. Humans are still animals, and instincts will still take over to attack when you're up against a wall with a relentless aggressor.

Even more lucky than not landing on his head, is not having the other kid use his own mass on the slam.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I heard bullier got 14 days suspension, bullee 4.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
In martial arts, size is important but does not determine the bigger person will always win. I went up against guys taller then me, but I am skilled and others may not be. I never pick fights, they do.

[video=youtube;2i0iZcLIrTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ[/video]

[video=youtube;leXBpipxN64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leXBpipxN64&feature=related[/video]

If you ever want to end a fight immediately that you do not want to be in. Throw an elbow to the opponents mouth.

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Beyond that though, I bet the chubby kid got in far more trouble, being twice his size and needing to use 'discretion', blah blah blah. Which is kind of unfortunate... It's very likely that he didn't do this consciously. Humans are still animals, and instincts will still take over to attack when you're up against a wall with a relentless aggressor.

Even more lucky than not landing on his head, is not having the other kid use his own mass on the slam.

Yea, i can't believe he got suspended. That is ridiculous.

NHS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 16, 2010
That was a very serious blow and god forbid he landed more on his head, he might not be breathing.

WhatamanJackson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 6, 2011
Denver
Chubby Kid - 1 / Scrawny Punk Knuckle Dragger -0, ...tough lessen to learn, even when you're in the right, your wrong.
This was in Australia I think, sorry to see that the feminization of the male population is as rampant there as it is here in the States.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
That bully has been watching too much UFC. You ever had a dream when your in a fight and your punch is just not affecting the other person no matter how hard your hitting? That's what it would be like.

That bully's life is ruined, everyone is watching that in class on their iphone right now.

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
That big kid has some good feet - quick and nimble for his size. If I'm coaching the football team I'm thinking recruit this kid for O-line or D-line! Maybe left tackle with that pancake ability.

But seriously, the punk got what he had coming to him.

BTW, I think I read somewhere that the the little kid got a 21 day suspension while the big kid got a 4 day'er.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What's the best is at the end of the video ... the bully is limping like a beaten down mule and the big kid walks away like a ninja ... just another day at the office! In Hollywood they pull this off with the cliched' "character calmly walks away while huge explosion happens in background". =)

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
What's the best is at the end of the video ... the bully is limping like a beaten down mule and the big kid walks away like a ninja ... just another day at the office! In Hollywood they pull this off with the cliched' "character calmly walks away while huge explosion happens in background". =)

Seriously that's about the most demeaning thing he could have done after trying to not even fight.

NHS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 16, 2010
When I was in school and someone tried to F*ck with me I always told on them. Of course that just pissed the guy off worse and encouraged them to F*ck with me even more. It was about that time that I F*cked em up and got away with it. I mean I was just a scared school kid who got lucky defending himself.

Art of War or something. :p

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I have watched this video now probably 5 times. I just cannot stop laughing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.