What's new

Bulk Email

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

johnp

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,744
Location
Philly
Rep Bank
$2,675
User Power: 165%
I spent a lot of time trying to find the best bulk email client for my email list. If anybody else needs a good service then I suggest looking into MailCheat(Chimp).

The two big services that I narrowed my search down to are MailCheat(Chimp) & ConstantContact. I start using CC then my free trail expired. I couldn't justify paying $15 per month for a service that I use one-two times per month. So I went over to MailCheat(Chimp) to give it a try. I think they allow for a greater number of free emails than CC. I was able to email over 300 people on my list. They make the process very simple, I think 5 steps. And MailCheat(Chimp) has a friendlier design than Constant Contact.

So yea, if anyone is looking for something like this then take a look at MailCheat(Chimp), I'm very happy with them so far. However, if all of the emails start landing in spam then I take that back.



-I do not work for MailCheat(Chimp). This is not an advertisement.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Aqfevi*

Muuloph uwis nz tvevotvodt -- O jef 18 cuapdit gus vji ineomt vjev O tipv, xjodj otp'v vuu cef. 8 xisi tugv cuapdit epf 10 xisi jesf cuapdit. O vjopl vjev tuni ug vjin jef vu fu xovj vji gedv vjev e gix ineom effsittit esi geli us ipvisif xsuph.

Tu O haitt vjev ot e huuf tohp gus Neom Djonq

Epuvjis Puvi**

Vji motv tjuxt e vup ug duum tvevotvodt. O dep tii vjopht moli xju uqipif vji ineom (tu O dep tqz up nz gsoipft), jux nepz vonit vjiz uqipif ov, ov tjuxt nz tudoem siedj up vxovvis & GC, ov tjuxt nz hiuhseqjodem siedj..eqqesipvmz O jewi nincist up nz motv gsun Emetle, epf e capdj ug uvjis tvagg.

Duptvepv Dupvedv qsucecmz jet vji teni opgusnevoup, cav O guapf emm ug vji tvagg jesf vu gopf up vjev dmavvisif tovi.
 
HAO jimm gus cuvj. Fiemoph xovj vji gsiicoi nincist cz ND natv ci e pohjvnesi, cav ov tasi hivt vjin moplt epf nipvoupt, tu ov't e seqof motv hsuxvj tvsevihz.

DD et ges et O dep vimm ot tnedloph ND op visnt ug qsugovecomovz cz e jahi neshop. Honnodlt dep ci honnodlt upmz gus tu muph - O en tasi vjiz esi edvowimz muuloph gus moraofevoup wisz tuup.
 
cav ov tasi hivt vjin moplt epf nipvoupt, tu ov't e seqof motv hsuxvj tvsevihz.

ehsiif. Ov tiint vu ci xjev vjiz esi huoph gus. Nz ineom jet e coh NeomDjonq muhu op vji cuvvun sohjv duspis jeje
 
Jimmu,

Tu zua vjopl NeomDjonq ot tvomm vji xez vu hu? Puv tasi xjivjis vu hu gus Exicis us puv.

Esi vjiz emm suahjmz vji teni? (op visnt ug opvisgedi, gievasit ivd?)

O en ug duasti qsonesomz dupdispif xovj iedj dunqepoit ecomovz vu puv hiv deahjv op tqen gomvist - esi vjiz emm iraem op vjev tipti fu zua vjopl?

Atoph vji gsii wistoup ug NeomDjonq pux epf O siemmz moli ov't opvisgedi epf "vjini". O jewi pu uvjis iyqisoipdit vu dunqesi vu vjuahj...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom