The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Built SaaS Website Creation Tool. What do you guys think?

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

ibuildbots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2019
So I've been spending the last 2 years building and adding featuresets to a website creation software for adsense/affiliate sites called Adsense Turbo. For the most part it's in the "beta" phase even though I've been continually adding on features, so looking for a little feedback and for folks to tell me their thoughts on the concept, site design, UX, monetization, and any other things that might catch their eye about it.

I built this site really to solve my own problem, which was building/uploading adsense and affiliate optimized sites quickly without having to fool around with wordpress settings, themes or any of that stuff. Just sites I could put up within a few minutes and move onto link building. Really making the whole process more efficient.

Then I later realized I could make a little money from it on the side. So added a $25 one-time payment for full access. Simple and I don't expect to get rich off of it. Just something to help pay for the costs of developing and adding to it.

Here's the site: Adsense Turbo - Create Highly Profitable Adsense/Amazon Niche Sites<
Here's the registration page to check it out: https://http://www.adsenseturbo.com/app/register.php

Really looking forward to the feedback!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts
My first reaction is that you won’t last long using the word Adsense. It is trademarked by Google/Alphabet. You need to change the name.

Second, you are probably spamming us. Dropping a link to your product on your first post doesn’t work here. Read the rules.

#landfill

ibuildbots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2019
My first reaction is that you won’t last long using the word Adsense. It is trademarked by Google/Alphabet. You need to change the name.

Second, you are probably spamming us. Dropping a link to your product on your first post doesn’t work here. Read the rules.

#landfill

I wouldn't call it just "dropping a link". I'm asking for honest feedback on the site. People do that every day here. It's totally within the rules. At what point is it "cool" to get permission for feedback on your site? 50 posts? 100 posts? That's nowhere in the rules.

And thanks for the legal advice, but I kinda doubt Google cares lol.

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
I would focus your efforts on completely redesigning your website. There is too much text that doesn't pop-out to me. It all blends in with the white images. The images sizes are all different. The dark background, white text, and then neon links blend horribly and look amateur.

To be blunt, I wouldn't use a website building software that comes from a website that looks horrible. I would ask myself, if this is going to help me create such a great website, why does this website look like shit? It doesn't create any trustworthiness to me.

If your adsense sites are SEO optimized, why isn't your main site SEO optimized? You have a random "<" in your website title. Don't think that is good SEO.

Get a nice wordpress theme and try to follow other sites who are selling similar sorts of software.

WordPress Page Builder Plugin | Beaver Builder
Divi — The Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Drag & Drop Page Builder For WordPress

Edit: And also, putting a link with your registration page and saying check it out is why people are going to give you shit. Especially when the link is broken.

Edit: I watched your youtube video that is on the home page. I feel like I should be chugging a monster and head banging to the video with the music you have playing in the background. I can't hear a word you are saying. You are also going through the process so fast to show how quickly you can build it....who cares if it takes me 3 minutes or 7 minutes to build it. Slow down and teach me how to use it. You have blue boxes popping up all over the place on the video which makes it look like I'm missing part of the setup. I saw FTP somewhere, how do I set that up?

And to finish: the adsense website output does not look extremely professional.

One more edit: if you are just churning out new adsense sites in 3 minutes and then moving on to link building, I highly doubt you are providing any real value on those adsense sites.

Last edited:

ibuildbots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2019
^ Ouch, lol.

But thanks for the honest feedback. I'll take all those things into consideration.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
Get a freelance designer to remake this from scratch. It will be worth the money.
Don't try to do everything yourself or your run the risk of invalidating your idea out of poor exectution.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
So I've been spending the last 2 years building and adding featuresets to a website creation software for adsense/affiliate sites called Adsense Turbo. For the most part it's in the "beta" phase even though I've been continually adding on features, so looking for a little feedback and for folks to tell me their thoughts on the concept, site design, UX, monetization, and any other things that might catch their eye about it.

I built this site really to solve my own problem, which was building/uploading adsense and affiliate optimized sites quickly without having to fool around with wordpress settings, themes or any of that stuff. Just sites I could put up within a few minutes and move onto link building. Really making the whole process more efficient.

Then I later realized I could make a little money from it on the side. So added a $25 one-time payment for full access. Simple and I don't expect to get rich off of it. Just something to help pay for the costs of developing and adding to it.

Here's the site: Adsense Turbo - Create Highly Profitable Adsense/Amazon Niche Sites<
Here's the registration page to check it out: https://http://www.adsenseturbo.com/app/register.php

Really looking forward to the feedback!

First of all, welcome to the forum, great to see your hustle and I believe you'll get lots of value from here if you stick around.

Secondly I sound a lot harsher in text than in real life, so prepare yourself for some blunt feedback, just keep in mind it comes from a good place and I'm trying to help not put you down. Right with that being said, let's dive in...

Concept: Great, can't fault it, I'm sure there are lots of people out there wanting to do nice quick affiliate websites.

Site Design: Not so great, let's look at it in order.

Name: Do not use Adsense, this is a registered trademark (I mean, I haven't checked that, but you know, Google). By using this you are literally giving up the control of your site to Google, they won't care now because you are a little fly, however get successful and they will make you change that name so fast it will make your head spin. Ignore this at your peril!

Layout:
It's basic, however that may not be a bad thing seeing as your typical client just wants to watch the video and get started.

- You use some purple text which I only noticed about the third or fourth time I looked at the page, I think it says Blog demo or something, that needs to be changed.

- You state that you have three different styles, yet you only name two, and the first one looks just like the second.

- The screenshots are all different sizes and should be the same, this is the sort of thing that will put people off using you as an auto site designer.

- The screenshots are not clickable, should be able to enlarge them.

- The 3-button menu should follow you as you scroll down the page.

Video:

Started with promise, and then went rapidly downhill.

- Music - turn it down/get rid of it altogether.

- Blue square - I get that you're trying to hide personal details however it looks really amateur, like you couldn't work out the blur function. Plus the second time it pops up it sits there for ages, if it wasn't for the fact that I was reviewing the site, that would have had me clicking out of that site faster than Usain Bolt.

General:

You've focused on the speed of the site, yet your demo is woefully inadequate. All you've done is shown me I can get a very basic page on the internet. You haven't walked me through what makes a good Adsense/affiliate page. You haven't walked me through the tools and shown me why I will make money by using you.

Your video is aimed at somebody who has your experience levels and possibly knows you and how you talk, anyone else will leave with some confusion.

Solutions:

- New name, Google will screw you on this one (I have direct experience in a very similar circumstance).

- Design, make the site more symmetrical and consistent with image and text size, use just one or two consistent colours.

- Video - Get rid of music, reshoot it with less blue rectangle and be more descriptive and have better more detailed demos.

ibuildbots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2019
First of all, welcome to the forum, great to see your hustle and I believe you'll get lots of value from here if you stick around.

Secondly I sound a lot harsher in text than in real life, so prepare yourself for some blunt feedback, just keep in mind it comes from a good place and I'm trying to help not put you down. Right with that being said, let's dive in...

Concept: Great, can't fault it, I'm sure there are lots of people out there wanting to do nice quick affiliate websites.

Site Design: Not so great, let's look at it in order.

Name: Do not use Adsense, this is a registered trademark (I mean, I haven't checked that, but you know, Google). By using this you are literally giving up the control of your site to Google, they won't care now because you are a little fly, however get successful and they will make you change that name so fast it will make your head spin. Ignore this at your peril!

Layout:
It's basic, however that may not be a bad thing seeing as your typical client just wants to watch the video and get started.

- You use some purple text which I only noticed about the third or fourth time I looked at the page, I think it says Blog demo or something, that needs to be changed.

- You state that you have three different styles, yet you only name two, and the first one looks just like the second.

- The screenshots are all different sizes and should be the same, this is the sort of thing that will put people off using you as an auto site designer.

- The screenshots are not clickable, should be able to enlarge them.

- The 3-button menu should follow you as you scroll down the page.

Video:

Started with promise, and then went rapidly downhill.

- Music - turn it down/get rid of it altogether.

- Blue square - I get that you're trying to hide personal details however it looks really amateur, like you couldn't work out the blur function. Plus the second time it pops up it sits there for ages, if it wasn't for the fact that I was reviewing the site, that would have had me clicking out of that site faster than Usain Bolt.

General:

You've focused on the speed of the site, yet your demo is woefully inadequate. All you've done is shown me I can get a very basic page on the internet. You haven't walked me through what makes a good Adsense/affiliate page. You haven't walked me through the tools and shown me why I will make money by using you.

Your video is aimed at somebody who has your experience levels and possibly knows you and how you talk, anyone else will leave with some confusion.

Solutions:

- New name, Google will screw you on this one (I have direct experience in a very similar circumstance).

- Design, make the site more symmetrical and consistent with image and text size, use just one or two consistent colours.

- Video - Get rid of music, reshoot it with less blue rectangle and be more descriptive and have better more detailed demos.

Thank you for your very detailed feedback. I am definitely going to redesign everything on the sales/landing page and make it more user friendly, nicer and better organized.

@journeyman A designer is probably going to be a little pricey, but yeah I'll need to get one for this.

ibuildbots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2019
Why do you need feedback on your website? Who cares how it looks right?

HOW FAST DID YOU MAKE IT?

Apparently as a this thread demontrates how a site looks is a big deal to alot of people. So I'll need to keep that in mind.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
That was great, thanks for the memories, it took me right back to 1998.

Since you are trying to throw a knock-out punch right away, you need to use the word... AMAZING. Maybe squeeze it in between Create & Highly (Create Amazing, Highly). That might also help with 1 word being on the last line. Part of marketing is balance. Personally, I'd have the last 5 words on the same line.

D

Deleted50669

That was great, thanks for the memories, it took me right back to 1998.

Since you are trying to throw a knock-out punch right away, you need to use the word... AMAZING. Maybe squeeze it in between Create & Highly (Create Amazing, Highly). That might also help with 1 word being on the last line. Part of marketing is balance. Personally, I'd have the last 5 words on the same line.
tenor.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.