somewhatdown
PARKED
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
I've read mj's book and I found many of his beliefs to be aligned with my own. My question here would be whether using ready-made frameworks would be an all-too-easy method for web site creation and viable in the long term. I have little programming knowledge and if I can theoretically have my website up, what is to stop others from doing the same? If I were to make a website and it starts getting a lot off traffic, there would be nothing to stop money chasers from creating an outright clone of my website and the road would get crowded quickly rendering my website less appealing. So ultimately, are ready-made frameworks really a path to the fastlane, or would creating your own framework be necessary in order to create a truly "unique" website?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
