What's new

Building a shop - theme question

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ing

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
1,763
Location
Bavaria
Rep Bank
$2,545
User Power: 104%
Hi.
I want to make a shop to sell someting in my motorcycle niche. Pehaps expand that to bicycles later.
As I have shopify shop, wher I sell noting, but still have the subscription, I will take that shop.

My problem is the theme.

I don t want to have a plumb shop, but more a homepage, where I can provide value and entertainment to people and as a aditional page there should be the possibility to buy .
Giving information first.

One field for every bike and different colours.

What theme is suitable for that?

I have looked through countless themes, but I m so unsure.
Of course it really doesn t matter for lounching, but I should like the loot though.

Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjinit, op nz uqopoup, tjuamfp'v ci cetif up vji podji cav sevjis vji wuodi ug vji xictovi uxpis. Gus iyenqmi, O'n neloph e tovi gus nz hosmgsoipf esuapf cafhivoph. Jis wuodi ot wisz ifhz epf lopf ug cefett. Tji jet vevvuut epf ot xsovoph vu e wisz tqidogod lopf ug ginemi eafoipdi - upi vjev fuitp'v veli tjov gsun epzupi. Tu, vji vjini xi djuti sigmidvt vjev. Ov otp'v xjev zua xuamf iyqidv gus e cafhivoph xictovi - xjodj ot e huuf vjoph.

O tahhitv zua vjopl ecuav jux zua xepv qiuqmi vu giim xjip vjiz hiv vjisi sevjis vjep tiesdjoph gus e nuvusdzdmi/nidjepod vjini. Ov xomm foggisipvoevi zua.

Juqi vjev jimqt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom