Some of you may have known and even used Lex' Underground chat on Discord where freelancers and entrepreneurs have shared their daily progresses, discussed health and fitness tips as well as helped each other. Unfortunately, the project has been closed down in the meantime.
But as the demand is there, I'm bringing it back now.
I myself have struggled with my path into freelancing at the start of this year. I've been unsure if it's the right way for me, starting a hustle as a base for my further fastlane journey. This has been the time when I discovered that chat room and it didn't take long until Discord found a steady place in my task bar. The community has helped me to overcome my fears and that short chat from time to time also gave me an extra motivation when I needed it. Fast-forward to today: I'm currently making fair money with freelancing, increasing. Thanks to Lex and all the other original members at this time!
Certainly, I do not want to build any kind of competition for the forum. I mere regard it as an addition, a chat room being more private than a public forum. This also is where a quick "What are you all working on today?" is not spam but conversation. It's business people sitting around a campfire instead of speaking in a meeting room.
So, everyone from the forum who's interested is invited to join. Just shoot me a quick message and I'll send you an invitation link.
Let's see where this project will take us.
But as the demand is there, I'm bringing it back now.
I myself have struggled with my path into freelancing at the start of this year. I've been unsure if it's the right way for me, starting a hustle as a base for my further fastlane journey. This has been the time when I discovered that chat room and it didn't take long until Discord found a steady place in my task bar. The community has helped me to overcome my fears and that short chat from time to time also gave me an extra motivation when I needed it. Fast-forward to today: I'm currently making fair money with freelancing, increasing. Thanks to Lex and all the other original members at this time!
Certainly, I do not want to build any kind of competition for the forum. I mere regard it as an addition, a chat room being more private than a public forum. This also is where a quick "What are you all working on today?" is not spam but conversation. It's business people sitting around a campfire instead of speaking in a meeting room.
So, everyone from the forum who's interested is invited to join. Just shoot me a quick message and I'll send you an invitation link.
Let's see where this project will take us.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
