The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Broke-a$$ teenager desperately needs help selling t-shirt (POD) with a budget of 300$?

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
To save your time, i will go directly to the point (assuming that you may care). I'm now a broke-a$$ teenager or adult i don't know (22). My country is now in a lock down because of the new covid wave. It's an Asian country so the government fights covid by locking down and shutting down all the businesses.

Now i cannot do anything due to this. Cannot find a job or sell something to earn a living. The only escape route i can think of right now is to sell t-shirt or other print on demand products. Because i have experience selling these in the past (But failed miserably).

This does not follow CENTS or other rules but now it's not my priority. I just need to make a living. Please help me think of a clever way to sell t-shirt or print on demand with a budget of 300$ or no money is the best, i can work 24/24. I just don't know which direction to go :((.

I currently have 2 ways to sell tshirt that i can come up with. Please give your thoughts on this:
- Method 1 is to collaborate with influencers, or artists to put their arts on tshirts. I can setup the store and prepare all the fullfilment. They will advertise the product.
- Method 2 is to use Instagram influencer to sell niche tshirts.

Please give your feedbacks on the methods, or if you have any clever ways please suggest. It will help this broke-a$$ boy survive through the tough time. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
To save your time, i will go directly to the point (assuming that you may care). I'm now a broke-a$$ teenager or adult i don't know (22). My country is now in a lock down because of the new covid wave. It's an Asian country so the government fights covid by locking down and shutting down all the businesses.

Now i cannot do anything due to this. Cannot find a job or sell something to earn a living. The only escape route i can think of right now is to sell t-shirt or other print on demand products. Because i have experience selling these in the past (But failed miserably).

This does not follow CENTS or other rules but now it's not my priority. I just need to make a living. Please help me think of a clever way to sell t-shirt or print on demand with a budget of 300$ or no money is the best, i can work 24/24. I just don't know which direction to go :((.

I currently have 2 ways to sell tshirt that i can come up with. Please give your thoughts on this:
- Method 1 is to collaborate with influencers, or artists to put their arts on tshirts. I can setup the store and prepare all the fullfilment. They will advertise the product.

Please give your feedbacks on the methods, or if you have any clever ways please suggest. It will help this broke-a$$ boy survive through the tough time. Thank you.
Take my advice with a grain of salt, why not sell t-shirts which express the feeling, nature, or mood of a person. If your writing triggers emotions, it can sell.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@MoneyHacker
what is your MVP (minimum viable product)?
how inexpensively can you get it to market to test your idea?
what is the risk of trying it? (% chance it works vs what you lose if it doesn't)

if it keeps you moving, gives you a chance, and doesn't kill you .... sounds like you take action
even if it implodes, you will learn something and make connections that might unearth a larger opportunity

hustle beats inaction EVERY F*ckING TIME

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

At 22 you are a fully grown adult. Young adult.
What skills do you have, what can you do?

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
In your situation I think the best thing is to get a job.

If lockdown doesn’t allow you to do this (are you 100% sure? Even in lockdown some essential businesses can stay open) I will suggest freelancing. Start with basic stuff (translations, transcriptions, VA ) and start increasing your skill-set to earn more.

I would exclude this T-Shirt business honestly, if it doesn’t meet the commandment of Need you would be screwed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.