The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brink and Mortar Tire business for sale

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Tools, Equipment, Accounts, License, LLC, Domain and 24 foot box truck for sale.

Looking for a fast way to start up a business in Florida? Tiresandtires.com

We did all the hard work. Just need a place to set up plus a wheel balancer. Business partner is gone and I don't have time to run it properly.

$8k obo.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I remember you were starting this not to long ago. what came of it? Care to share the experience?

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
My partner was full time into it out in the field getting tires while I was doing the back office work in my spare time. He is out for personal reasons and I do not have the time to go out in the field and do it myself. I set it up for him because he is also my step son. Id rather not go into too much detail as it is a personal family matter. What matters is that is is just past its infancy stage and is almost ready to roll. The groundwork is laid and just needs some fine tuning. It's hard work. I have to do some of it now but I cannot leave my current job to make a go at it. Nor do I really want too. I have other ambitions. But if someone wants to take the reigns its pretty much set up. Needs at least two people though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.