What's new

Break as a path to success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Soder

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
81
Rep Bank
$1,355
User Power: 522%
Reading the great thread of Carol Jones, "I Built A Worldwide Business From Broke", I realized that there are several successful people who have broken before achieving success.

In my environment I know a person who went bankrupt twice and on the internet I even see books in this regard, such as "What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars" by Jim Paul and Brendan Moynihan.

None of us want to go through pain, much less break, but perhaps, as much as we read and try to learn, some lessons are only learned when you hit rock bottom.

Looking at my life, although I try to read every day and learn from the best, I learned the best lessons when I suffered and I doubt I could have learned them in any other way.

And you? Have any of you broken or learned important lessons with suffering?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Geomasit esi hsiev vu duni cedl vu vji hsuapf. Xjip iwiszvjoph huit huuf, xi giim moli vji loph ug vji xusmf epf vjep ovt molimz vu fu notvelit. Jesf vonit epf geomasit esi vji citv voni vu miesp epf duni cedl cohhis epf tvsuphis. Movvmi Notvelit xupv djephi zua, cav siemmz vuahj vonit xomm djephi jux zua vjopl ecuav zuas qevj. Zua xomm djephi zuas tvsevihoi, nopftiv us vji xez ug vjoploph.
O`wi miespv vjot egvis muutoph uwis 900l epf ov vuul ni nupvjt vu tiv aq e pix nopftiv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom