Hello Team!
Wanted to run this by the group here on what a typical pricing structure looks like with Brand Strategy. I reached out to a consultant and asked about getting a logo and some help with the branding of my company.
I am just getting things built with the LLC, domain, email essentials getting completed.
With this, the lowest quote was for $4,300 and it included the following.
- Discovery Questionnaire & Short Creative Brief
- Primary logo design + 1 alternate back-up
- Color Palette & Typography Recommendations
- Mini Brand Guide (logo usage, spacing, color, fonts)
- 1 round of revisions after initial concept presentation
There are two other options being $7,300 and $9,800 adding some more creative suite items and happy to share if you need the context.
On the other hand as well, is all of this really needed at the moment to get my LLC started / off the ground or can I just use a basic logo I create? All thoughts I was having...
I thought the price seemed high but wanted to confirm with a few experts here! Any help is appreciated and thanks again!
Wanted to run this by the group here on what a typical pricing structure looks like with Brand Strategy. I reached out to a consultant and asked about getting a logo and some help with the branding of my company.
I am just getting things built with the LLC, domain, email essentials getting completed.
With this, the lowest quote was for $4,300 and it included the following.
- Discovery Questionnaire & Short Creative Brief
- Primary logo design + 1 alternate back-up
- Color Palette & Typography Recommendations
- Mini Brand Guide (logo usage, spacing, color, fonts)
- 1 round of revisions after initial concept presentation
There are two other options being $7,300 and $9,800 adding some more creative suite items and happy to share if you need the context.
On the other hand as well, is all of this really needed at the moment to get my LLC started / off the ground or can I just use a basic logo I create? All thoughts I was having...
I thought the price seemed high but wanted to confirm with a few experts here! Any help is appreciated and thanks again!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
