The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

booktrades.biz - does their system work?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

pgonzalez

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2018
Watched a sales funnel video from booktrades.biz, and the breakdown of the system is as follows:

- Buy books from non-prime seller, ship them to Amazon's own warehouse (FBA), and then resell them as a prime seller
- Buy books and trade them in back to Amazon because in some cases the trade in price is higher, but you get paid in Amazon gift cards, which you can use in the above

What you get:

- Training materials: PDFs and videos
- Access to a members-only Facebook group
- A Chrome browser extension (login required) that scrapes Amazon APIs to spot the deals above

The fundamental idea seems to be quite simple, buy low, sell high, and here's the software that helps you automate many parts of that. However, I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Has anyone tried doing something similar to this before? Does this work?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pgonzalez

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2018

Ah, I'm so glad that I asked here first. A few red flags did crop up from how the sales funnel was run, but the fundamental idea seemed OK. I literally laughed out loud when he showed "Luke Lambo"'s face - it was literally the same guy doing the sales funnel in 2017, and now doing it again after they have rebranded!

Anyhow, I think I might give zen arbitrage a shot. What they offer appears to be exactly the same, minus the online community (the Facebook group). If people a keen we could start one right here in these forums.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

emis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 1, 2019
Don't do it! I watched their webinar with all of their "success stories" and did some research after. They scam artists.

pgonzalez

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2018
Don't do it! I watched their webinar with all of their "success stories" and did some research after. They scam artists.

Thanks @emis - the video posted by @Garret S. was more than enough to put me off these guys, but it put me onto zen arbitrage. I'm reading through the materials on that site, and that seems legit, I might actually try out their system.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.