The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Books on sales funnels?

For any book discussion

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
Hi guys,

For a while now, I've been looking for a great book on building online sales funnels. So far, I haven't found anything that was really helpful & practical. I mean, like an actual step-by-step guide on making it work.

Most books seem to remain quite vague, probably with the goal of up-selling to higher priced products.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Tim

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jello

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 1, 2018
NL
How about taking a course on Udemy for example.

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
How about taking a course on Udemy for example.

Yes, I might do that if there is a really good one that I get recommended/for which I am sure that it is helpful.

Otherwise, not really my thing. Watching video takes too long IMO (it's not very time efficient).

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
buy russell brunsons book on amazon. Forget the name of it though...

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
Russell Brunson puts some stuff out on funnels.

If you buy his book, you may already be in his funnel lol.

He’s a pretty smart dude though.

I have read his book DotCom Secrets and the other one as well - Expert Secrets.

They were the best one's I've read so far, but still not that practical. I am looking more for something step by step. Something that goes deeper into the different technology solutions and how to apply them one by one. Something that outlines different options for funnels to use.

I get the basic concepts of funnels and obviously I have my own in place. I am just looking for something more advanced that can help me improve on what I have.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu

They were the best one's I've read so far, but still not that practical. I am looking more for something step by step. Something that goes deeper into the different technology solutions and how to apply them one by one. Something that outlines different options for funnels to use.

I get the basic concepts of funnels and obviously I have my own in place. I am just looking for something more advanced that can help me improve on what I have.

Then your going to want to enter his funnel and buy other products of his.

LamboKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 1, 2016
Houston
Traffic blackbook 2.0. @JasonR has a great deal of post regarding funnels, and Ryan deiss.

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey

Not sure you’re going to find that. I think the best option is to study what others are doing and get creative with it. Also, learn some sales copy.

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
Not sure you’re going to find that. I think the best option is to study what others are doing and get creative with it. Also, learn some sales copy.

Yep, I have the feeling I won't find anything like that. If there was something, it'd probably already be the first result on Amazon, anyways.

Yeah, I guess you have to spend lots of money if you want something valuable ala Traffic blackbook 2.0. Courses on Udemy were kind of basic from what I've seen so far.

I guess no way around learning from just observing other people's funnels.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.