- Joined
- Jan 24, 2022
- Messages
- 30
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 97%
So I have an idea for a basic app that I want to get developed for my small business I use. I have looked at several options, no one makes an app that works well for me. I don't have the skills to create it as it seems to be rather complicated (I'm not against learning to code it) but, I would rather see what it's going to cost to have someone develop it for me. Anyone have any recommendations for an app developer or the best way to find one. I want to run an app that shows the current sold items and current for sale items on ebay with a ratio of sold to active listing and an average of sold items excluding certain criteria.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
