The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana bashes slowlaners and explains that there is more than a job.

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great takes, totally spot on, sounds like he's read Fastlane ... he speaks my language and reminds me of myself, minus the 100 lbs of muscle, lol.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Great takes, totally spot on, sounds like he's read Fastlane ... he speaks my language and reminds me of myself, minus the 100 lbs of muscle, lol.
"-100 lbs of steroids and water lol"

That aside, he is a great guy, no bs approach to life.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
The guy owns property, supplement and clothing line, youtube channel with 900k subscribers...

Definitely fastlane, love watching his videos and reading the comments they're hilarious.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
"-100 lbs of steroids and water lol"

That aside, he is a great guy, no bs approach to life.

This guy is a complete tool.

He has recently physically slapped around a disabled guy on camera despite the guy desperately trying to exit the situation.

He is a lowlife, clearly unhappy in his inner world, and reeks of insecurity (not referring to muscle aspect, I am a gym-head myself).

Furthermore spends his money on complete junk in an attempt to impress other and fill the gaps in his life.

This guy is a SIDEWALKER, do not be fooled!

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

He has recently physically slapped around a disabled guy on camera despite the guy desperately trying to exit the situation.

He is a lowlife, clearly unhappy in his inner world, and reeks of insecurity (not referring to muscle aspect, I am a gym-head myself).

Furthermore spends his money on complete junk in an attempt to impress other and fill the gaps in his life.

It would be helpful if you would provide the background of the situation.

Jason Genova is notorious for sending his legion of trolls after people - an "order 66"

He order 66'd Rich Piana, with whom he had no beef, for no apparent reason. Rich ignored it for a while, until he got sick of it. Saw Jason at the expo and called him out on it.

The time for Jason to exit that situation was well before the expo. Just because someone is low IQ doesn't give them a pass in life. Actions have consequences. Making other peoples' lives difficult makes HIM the a**hole. Not Rich. The light slapping he got was in line with what he did - and Rich could have done worse.

It's immature, but hardly makes him a sidewalker.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
It would be helpful if you would provide the background of the situation.

Jason Genova is notorious for sending his legion of trolls after people - an "order 66"

He order 66'd Rich Piana, with whom he had no beef, for no apparent reason. Rich ignored it for a while, until he got sick of it. Saw Jason at the expo and called him out on it.

The time for Jason to exit that situation was well before the expo. Just because someone is low IQ doesn't give them a pass in life. Actions have consequences. Making other peoples' lives difficult makes HIM the a**hole. Not Rich. The light slapping he got was in line with what he did - and Rich could have done worse.

It's immature, but hardly makes him a sidewalker.

Are you for real?

You are trying to excuse a 300lb 'man' from slapping around a mentally disabled guy?

YoungBroward

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 15, 2016

So slapping someone as a joke makes you slowlane?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Are you for real?

You are trying to excuse a 300lb 'man' from slapping around a mentally disabled guy?

You framed it like Rich just decided to bitch slap some disabled dude on camera for no reason. The reality is that Jason had been sending an army of trolls after him - something he's famous for - for no good reason. Rich never said a bad word about Genova.

Actions have consequences - someone had to teach Jason Genova that. He took it like a man and the only thing that got hurt was his ego.

I don't really see what the big deal is. If Rich had physically hurt him, that would be inexcusable. A little slap to send a message? Hardly worth getting your panties in a bunch over.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali

Not exactly what I said was it...
I said the man is a tool (slapping mentally disabled people)
I said the man is insecure in himself, and not happy internally/externally (The fastlane way is a full package, success isn't just monetary...)
I said the man is a sidewalker (Spends his all his money on RRD - check out his house tour (if you must) to get an idea of this guy)

You framed it like Rich just decided to bitch slap some disabled dude on camera for no reason. The reality is that Jason had been sending an army of trolls after him - something he's famous for - for no good reason. Rich never said a bad word about Genova.

Actions have consequences - someone had to teach Jason Genova that. He took it like a man and the only thing that got hurt was his ego.

I don't really see what the big deal is. If Rich had physically hurt him, that would be inexcusable. A little slap to send a message? Hardly worth getting your panties in a bunch over.

So a mentally disabled man is a catalyst to some comments on a youtube video. He gets slapped around by a guy 3x his size for some 'comments' and that's ok with you? If that's acceptable in your reality then so be it. Personally (and maybe I'm weird) slapping disabled people around doesn't sit well with me (no matter what the reason).

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016

It's fastlane if they need to be slapped and you fill that need. Scaling is a real problem with fastlane slapping though, can only slap so many times per day.

Low barrier to entry, almost anyone can do it.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This thread reminds me of videos on youtube that devolve into debates over religion. Started out so well, too.

I admire Rich. The guy tells it like it is, and generally (and this is the big point for all you nit-pickers) has a very good head on his shoulders. (I'm sure if someone followed you around with a camera all day long, we could find some nits to pick with you, too.)

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
love watching his videos and reading the comments they're hilarious.

Definitely fastlane

Gotta throw in some douchebag behavior to confuse the fastlane forum about my economic philosophy, right babe?

Lucious

Lucious
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Oct 13, 2016
Australia
all i know is this guy never lied about taking steroids. I respect that.
He also uses synthol injections in his body, suffers from serious muscle dysmorphia. Each to their own, lets just see how his going in a couple years, thats if he is still alive.

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016

You are a slowlaner why because you dont have an open mind. The guy piana is slapping was a slab box which they both agreeded to. WHy are they slap boxxing? Because the "disabed guy" got mad after piana rejected to sponsor him so the "disabled guy" put paianas peronsaln info including address online. And piana got death threats. Piana could of easily put money on the "disabled guys" head but instead just asked to slap him around.

You need to stop assuming shit and open your F*cking mind and do yoru F*ckig research before falsing factifying everything

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
Not exactly what I said was it...
I said the man is a tool (slapping mentally disabled people)
I said the man is insecure in himself, and not happy internally/externally (The fastlane way is a full package, success isn't just monetary...)
I said the man is a sidewalker (Spends his all his money on RRD - check out his house tour (if you must) to get an idea of this guy)

So a mentally disabled man is a catalyst to some comments on a youtube video. He gets slapped around by a guy 3x his size for some 'comments' and that's ok with you? If that's acceptable in your reality then so be it. Personally (and maybe I'm weird) slapping disabled people around doesn't sit well with me (no matter what the reason).
you are so slowlane so to speak you need to get banned from this community

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
you are so slowlane so to speak you need to get banned from this community

WHOA there...

@PureA was just respectfully voicing a difference of opinion. Hardly a reason to call him a slowlaner and even less to suggest he should be banned.

I completely see where he's coming from and in fact, I generally agree. You shouldn't slap around people with intellectual disabilities. No real argument there.

I make an exception for Genova since he's got an army of trolls that he sends after people for no good reason. I think he's an a**hole and that's what assholes get. I argued this point, and PureA didn't agree.

No big deal.

A quick glance at his past posts shows he's a congenial dude with a positive attitude. Precisely the type of person we need around here.

You would do well to model his behavior.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
He also uses synthol injections in his body, suffers from serious muscle dysmorphia. Each to their own, lets just see how his going in a couple years, thats if he is still alive.

Could be worse. Everyone got their own problems in life.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

Dude wake up, you're one of the haters he has on his youtube channel who wouldn't dare say any of that to his face.

Improve your own life instead of trying to tear down others. It's sad you're even a part of this community.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ

Guy is a fastlaner, but I dont like this where he slaps a poor kid because he was talking smack over the internet. He is a grown man he should of just ignored it.

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
WHOA there...

@PureA was just respectfully voicing a difference of opinion. Hardly a reason to call him a slowlaner and even less to suggest he should be banned.

I completely see where he's coming from and in fact, I generally agree. You shouldn't slap around people with intellectual disabilities. No real argument there.

I make an exception for Genova since he's got an army of trolls that he sends after people for no good reason. I think he's an a**hole and that's what assholes get. I argued this point, and PureA didn't agree.

No big deal.

A quick glance at his past posts shows he's a congenial dude with a positive attitude. Precisely the type of person we need around here.

You would do well to model his behavior.
The kid assumes rich piana is sad and "he buys stuff to show off" he just assumes and assumes when he doesnt do his research nor is he rich piana himself. How is that behavior of a hater useful in this community???

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Dude wake up, you're one of the haters he has on his youtube channel who wouldn't dare say any of that to his face.

Improve your own life instead of trying to tear down others. It's sad you're even a part of this community.

My opinion is my opinion and I am sorry we can't agree.

In my POV:
He isn't happy at age 40-50 still chasing the next "il be happy when..."
He is a sidewalker not a fastlaner. Doesn't matter what he earns, he spends all his money on RRD.
Guy slaps around mentally disabled people for some youtube comments.

If he is fastlane, well thats fine, but I guess I'm on a different fastlane.

The kid assumes rich piana is sad and "he buys stuff to show off" he just assumes and assumes when he doesnt do his research nor is he rich piana himself. How is that behavior of a hater useful in this community???

zzzzzz get over it, I have an opinion different to yours, welcome to real life.

Last edited:

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
My opinion is my opinion and I am sorry we can't agree.
In my POV:
He isn't happy at age 40-50 still chasing the next "il be happy when..."
He is a sidewalker not a fastlaner. Doesn't matter what he earns, he spends all his money on RRD.
Guy slaps around mentally disabled people for some youtube comments.
If he is fastlane, well thats fine, but I guess I'm on a different fastlane.
zzzzzz get over it, I have an opinion different to yours, welcome to real life.

Did you not read the past posts??? That "mentally disabled" guy exposed pianas personal info. Piana has the money he could of easily had him killed instead. 5 people explained that previously and you still say "Guy slaps around mentally disabled people for some youtube comments.". You are the mentally disabled person who needs to open up their mind do F*cking research and stop assuming shit YOU DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT!

You don't know if someone is happy or not unless you are them! "He isn't happy at age 40-50 still chasing the next "il be happy when..."" You dont know JACK SHIT about the thoughts in his mind. You go again claiming he spends all his money on RRD so he is not "fastlane". ARE YOU HIS F*ckING ACCOUNTANT? Are you buying RRD for him? YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS YOU JUST KEEP ASSUMING!

You are the person who cant take change to make their life better. You have it stuck in your mind severely that everything is the way its suppost to be. You have it stuck in your mind that you are always right and everyone else is wrong even when you havent done your research.

You are just jealous of piana and his lifestyle. I would bet all my fortunes that you are around pianas age probably went to college and now work for someone else. I bet your out of shape and cant afford quality clothes. You are just another average idiot. The rep points you have on here vs mine dont mean shit because I'm rarely here because I have money to make. I feel so sorry for people like you who limit themselves so much by not having an open mind and who assume someone who is happy and successful must ALWAYS be sad inside. YOU WONT KNOW UNLESS YOU WERE IN THAT POSITIONS SO STFU. And no one can become successful if all they do is feel depressed. Look up the laws of the universe dipshit. People who workout, hustle and become successful at it are the people who believe in themsleves. People who arent happy just live average and have close minds. They cant believe in themsleves and that is YOU.

YOU need to get banned already you have such a failure mindset it brings down the value of these forums every post you make! Dont bother replying i'm done in this toxic thread.

Last edited:

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
I would bet all my fortunes that you are around pianas age probably went to college and now work for someone else. I bet your out of shape and cant afford quality clothes.

You will be pleased to know I'm 22, 6ft 1 185lbs 10% bodyfat, working hard on my biz. Not normally one to put numbers out there but I have doubled my 5 figure net worth in the last 2 months.

I have nothing more to say, I wish you the best of luck on your journey brother.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.