Ok new to this forum but basically I am wondering how you guys control your subconscious especially when starting out? I would like to know when you ride the high when all you can think about is your dream of money, freedom, boss etc. then the days when you don't feel as motivated and try to stay on task. Does this involve "thinking" about the life to try to replace your brain with more positive thoughts to get that high back. I am trying to work on my brain I have started a wholesaling business for real estate, and the last couple days my rental property needed more money to get rent ready than i thought, which has effected my mood but I am over it and know I will reach success if I continue to follow. How do you guys deal with the ups and downs? thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
