The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Big time - big customer ? - need advice

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Holllaaaa FassstLanneerrs!

I started a thread yesterday about my new local marketing business.

I cold called a new hockey team (It's a new team from last year) and it's just before NHL.

They can get up to 3-5k visitor a game (from what I remember I'll have to look).

I talked with the communication (which is the marketing departement).

I told them there were leaving money on the table for each customer they had.

So my first startegy here is to CAPTURE THE DAMN LEAD ... each game they have like 3k people that come watch their game and they don't even capture lead with SMS or EMAIL ..

I plan on USING INSTANT CUSTOMER ... capture leads with nice offer or give away for the targeted niche AND monetize the damn list :p ... JOINT VENTURE with hockey related store or anything related to the niche ... send them offer for each game ... promotion etc .. ( I have many ideas)

Now the big thing is ... most of daily job person that work for a company ... don't really see value about it (in my opinion) since offline company are not using online strategy ...

They told me to write an email and give them details and if they are interested they will contact me and set a meet.

They also told me they receive often this kind of offer (about exposure) but I said that's not what I'm willing to do for them ... I want them to bring more money period.

Now I need to close them from email to have a meet and then close them again.

I'm pretty confidant in the value of the kind of campaign I can create but I don't want to reveal them what I'm willing to do so they will copy and say babye ...

I need some tips help anything from your opinion ...

This could be a big client for me!

Thanks

Chris.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
**ALSO** I want to close them show them I bring money on the table and then talk with the big boss and bump this other newbies marketers and get myself to do it and outsource ... :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.