pascal1234
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2012
- Messages
- 34
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 29%
Dear all,
My name is Pascal and I am 26. I have a BSc in Int. Management & Finance and a MSc in Strategy & Marketing. After my studies I worked a bit in consulting in the UK and moved to Asia to work for a PE firm. After that I had one mandate for a company to find suppliers in an Asian country. After that I moved back to my home country in the EU and worked on a project for a few months. Now this got terminated and I am at a point where I want to start my own business.
The main question is what to do exactly. I thought about social marketing and offering other services. I also thinking about importing some products and sell it to customers directly via a online shop. I worked in import/export, so I do have some knowledge there... I also like to travel and therefore the business should be operational from any place in the world (of course with certain limitations...)
But overall, I find it extremely difficult to know what I can or/and should do in terms of establish a business.
I hope your stories and maybe also comments/suggestions can help me to overcome this "decision-problem"...
Thanks already now for your inputs
My name is Pascal and I am 26. I have a BSc in Int. Management & Finance and a MSc in Strategy & Marketing. After my studies I worked a bit in consulting in the UK and moved to Asia to work for a PE firm. After that I had one mandate for a company to find suppliers in an Asian country. After that I moved back to my home country in the EU and worked on a project for a few months. Now this got terminated and I am at a point where I want to start my own business.
The main question is what to do exactly. I thought about social marketing and offering other services. I also thinking about importing some products and sell it to customers directly via a online shop. I worked in import/export, so I do have some knowledge there... I also like to travel and therefore the business should be operational from any place in the world (of course with certain limitations...)
But overall, I find it extremely difficult to know what I can or/and should do in terms of establish a business.
I hope your stories and maybe also comments/suggestions can help me to overcome this "decision-problem"...
Thanks already now for your inputs
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
