Since Social Media is a big part of most businesses' marketing strategies, I think it's worth a look on how some of the big brands are totally rocking social media. I love how some of the biggest brands on earth still reply to tweets and facebook posts (of course it's their social media managers who do it.)
I put this Off-Topic because it's more to your amusement, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn from it. I think humor is a great way to make your customers even more loyal to your brand and at the same time gain more customers, if done right.
Enough words. I picked some (IMO) great examples.
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
I put this Off-Topic because it's more to your amusement, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn from it. I think humor is a great way to make your customers even more loyal to your brand and at the same time gain more customers, if done right.
Enough words. I picked some (IMO) great examples.
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
