The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Big Brands Who Rock On Social Media

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Since Social Media is a big part of most businesses' marketing strategies, I think it's worth a look on how some of the big brands are totally rocking social media. I love how some of the biggest brands on earth still reply to tweets and facebook posts (of course it's their social media managers who do it.)

I put this Off-Topic because it's more to your amusement, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn from it. I think humor is a great way to make your customers even more loyal to your brand and at the same time gain more customers, if done right.

Enough words. I picked some (IMO) great examples.

smartcar-765x1024.png

---
sainsburys-899x1024.png

---
target-troll-4a.jpg

---
Oreo_AMCTheater-Tweets-1024x757_1.jpg

---
doritos-troll-7.png

---
doritos-troll-6.png

---
ultimatewarrior.jpg

---
tacobelloldspice-1024x769.png

---
kitkat-851x1024.png

oreo2-873x1024.png

---
net.png

---
enhanced-buzz-13658-1380725662-2.jpg

---
funny-pictures-netflix-twitter-tweet-outside-is-scary.png

---
enhanced-buzz-495-1380725421-7.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
Check out the Irish betting company "Paddy Power". THE best social media marketers on the British Isles.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
The "Ask ForHelp" and "Doritos ForHelp" handles are some guy who pretends to be big brands to troll narrowminded people.

He likely does a service to the brands he mimics as those he's responding to are already against the companies and others perceive him to be the company showing guile and wit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
The "Ask ForHelp" and "Doritos ForHelp" handles are some guy who pretends to be big brands to troll narrowminded people.

He likely does a service to the brands he mimics as those he's responding to are already against the companies and others perceive him to be the company showing guile and wit.

Oh didn't know that to be honest. But yes without knowing one would probably assume it is the company's social media support profile, so I think he actually does them a favor.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.