The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Beta testers] for Instagram automation tool

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
Hi guys :)

The time has finally come, just as I've promised, a brand new and unique Instagram automation software.
The tool was built in cooperation with some highly successful Instagram influencers and marketers. However, it's far from complete & perfect.

InstaQ - public beta release
"An intelligent Instagram automation tool"
logo.png.5c1592e53d7a501816a23d141d52bd1d.png

Goal of this beta program:
I hope to receive a lot of valuable input, tips, recommendations and feedback from the great TFL community to further improve this tool.

Let's get started
  1. You can download InstaQ here: https://healzer.com/InstaQ/reg/InstaQ.zip
  2. Extract the zip file, and follow the instructions in README.txt
  3. If you have problems/errors running InstaQ, then kindly consult with this thread:
    Software installation instructions
    and this:
    Java installation guide
  4. Once you have launched InstaQ successfully, in the menu you can click Misc. > Starter's guide for a short tutorial.
  5. Changelog and updates are posted here: InstaQ Beta Release
Screenshots:

The currently available features (May 1, 2017):
  • Multi-threaded
  • Unlimited accounts
  • Proxy support
  • Scrape users by hashtag
  • Scrape images from Instagram by hashtag and username
  • Autopilot like + follow + upload
  • Manual like + follow + upload
  • An intelligent system that tries to prevent your accounts from getting banned using various heuristics.
InstaQ upcoming features:
  • Follow & unfollow non-followers
  • Scrape images from RSS / external websites
  • Scrape images from other social media networks (e.g. Pinterest)
  • Commenting feature
  • Messaging feature
  • Hashtag research & analysis add-on

I would highly appreciate you to post your feedback, findings, tips & improvements on this thread, just below.

Have a great day everyone,
Ilya
instaq@healzer.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hey Ilya, looks interesting. I'll check it out.

Question for you: Can you scrape commenters on specific accounts like Followlikr does or is it strictly by hashtag?

I'm still new to the Insta game and my challenge is trying to get real followers and not just collecting other bot managed accounts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
Hey Ilya, looks interesting. I'll check it out.

Question for you: Can you scrape commenters on specific accounts like Followlikr does or is it strictly by hashtag?

I'm still new to the Insta game and my challenge is trying to get real followers and not just collecting other bot managed accounts.

Right now it's in a beta phase, meaning a lot of features are yet to be added.
Right now it only works by hashtags and @usernames.
The feature you are referring to is the ability to scrape followers of a certain account you specify, correct?

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Sort of but not quite. It's scraping the people who comment on posts by a specific user.

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
Sort of but not quite. It's scraping the people who comment on posts by a specific user.

Aha okay :)
That is a potential way to get higher follow back rates ; however bots are capable of commenting as well -- so it's not much more effective than just following someone who liked a post, or just even a random person. Chances are pretty much the same you encountered a fake account. Correct me if I'm wrong though.?

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Can you explain in more detail the functions of 'Timeout Activity', 'Timeout Block' and 'Avg exec time'. I have the default settings left in but how does the program like 200 photos a day if the Avg exec time is 5?

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
Can you explain in more detail the functions of 'Timeout Activity', 'Timeout Block' and 'Avg exec time'. I have the default settings left in but how does the program like 200 photos a day if the Avg exec time is 5?
As it's currently a beta run - the tutorials are under construction.
To answer your question, kindly look at this tutorial:
PinBotAI configuration
It's a similar software but with exactly the same algorithm.

Let me know how it goes :)

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
@healzer - With Massplanner having just got shut down to you foresee issues with the software being allowed to remain live? Is it set up to be able circumnavigate the reasons most bots are being knocked out of the game?

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
@healzer - With Massplanner having just got shut down to you foresee issues with the software being allowed to remain live? Is it set up to be able circumnavigate the reasons most bots are being knocked out of the game?
Thank you for reporting me this news! I was totally unaware, all was fine just a few days ago...
Edit * I will close my service as well

Last edited:

healzer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 8, 2016
Belgium
Update 1.0.0.8

• Thanks to amazing feedback from our beta testers, we've concluded to make the features much simpler.
    Features such as the "24h clock", "block timeouts", ... has been removed and/or hidden from the users.
  • The overview screen now shows when Autopilot is enabled/disabled (green/gray dot).
  • On the overview screen you can now enter a description per account -- this has no purpose, except for entering any text you wish (such information about the account/campaign). To save the changes you have to press "ENTER" when you're finished editing the text.

• The queue viewer has been simplified a lot. The "more actions" menu is now integrated on the left (replacing the 24h clock).

• The autopilot also works different now:

When you start autopilot, it will immediately start scraping between 1 and 5 activities (images/likes/users/...) depending on your configuration.
    Then it will immediately start processing the first activity from the queue.

Once it has reached the daily limit for all activities, then it will go into sleeping mode and wait until the next day.
    But until then, it will keep scraping and processing activities for which the daily limit has not been reached yet (these will not necessarily be the first on the Queue viewer of course).
  • The account editor now has a "Test" button for the proxy -- you can use it to test whether your proxy works or not.
    Beware that this is a very basic test based on IP address (REMOTE_ADDR).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.