The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Shopping Websites

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Ok, I had to do it..... recent thread got me thinking about what the best online shopping sites are and how every time I find a good one, I am furious that I had not found it sooner!

Let's share.

What are your favorite sites to shop and why?

A few of my favs....
  • Bluefly - discount, designer apparel/gifts - great layout, nice product, they pay for shipping return
  • Overstock - all purpose at discount pricing - good for homegoods, furniture, clothing, gifts
  • SmartBargains - all purpose discount - great for linens and I actually used this site during multiple remodels of investment properties in center city, PHL. They have a whole section of home improvement types - higher end faucets, sinks, shower heads, light fixtures, etc.
  • Dellamoda - discount designer men's and women's clothing - mostly italian
  • Yoox - designer discount - mostly european
  • Frys - I have had good experience with this site for techie/electronic products
All I can think of at the moment..... now that I sound like a shopping junkie, who else has some input? :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
buy.com-electronics
amazon.com-literature
newegg.com-comp

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
Once I've done my research and know what I want/need and how much it should cost, if it's available on ebay...

Macmall- the only place I've found Apple products for less, brand new as though purchased from Apple.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Wow, that Macmall looks like a score. Thanks for that!

I have purchased refurbished items from both the Apple and Sharper Image sites and have never had a problem with the products. Typically, it seems to just be something which was returned but still in mint condition.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.