Envision
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- May 5, 2014
- Messages
- 867
Rep Bank
$4,795
$4,795
User Power: 826%
Whats up fastlaners.
Well I finally released my brand and jumped into the process of achieving a fastlane lifestyle.
Going by the ready, fire, aim principle I was not prepared for the orders that were placed on my site and that I continue to receive.
I need help with shipping.. who do you guys use to ship products to?
I am shipping t shirts that are fairly light and would like them to be delivered quickly for under $6.00 at the moment i think i am going to go with usps but I did have some orders to Norway and Australia as well that I will need to handle.
Any advice/tips/help is welcome...
Thank you.
Well I finally released my brand and jumped into the process of achieving a fastlane lifestyle.
Going by the ready, fire, aim principle I was not prepared for the orders that were placed on my site and that I continue to receive.
I need help with shipping.. who do you guys use to ship products to?
I am shipping t shirts that are fairly light and would like them to be delivered quickly for under $6.00 at the moment i think i am going to go with usps but I did have some orders to Norway and Australia as well that I will need to handle.
Any advice/tips/help is welcome...
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
