- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 339
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 88%
I have been doing a bit of research into finding a good niche to have product manufactured and sold. Seasonal products scare me with the amount of experience that I have, I want to get into a specific but big market that is more year round and stable, there doesn't have to be huge demand, but trendy items are good, marketing can be easier with that.
Basically, what product categories should I avoid? In broad terms, I have been thinking of trendy jewelry lately.
Thank you!
Tyrel
Basically, what product categories should I avoid? In broad terms, I have been thinking of trendy jewelry lately.
Thank you!
Tyrel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
