What's new

Best Product Design Firms & Creative Agencies

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aidan

Next Year, you will wish you had started Today.
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
196
Location
Toronto, Canada
Rep Bank
$815
User Power: 118%
While looking into affordable Product Design/Engineering Firms to use beyond the initial 3D Printed prototype of my product, I found a directory that organizes them all, and can categorize these Agencies based on your needs.

I had initially contacted, and set up a phone appointment with an Agency called R&R. This Agency is a Design Firm who will take your rough schematics, and create a manufacturer-friendly professional schematic based off of a multitude of engineering and design options offered by their team. In addition to this, their Engineering team will create different versions , multi-stage prototype process, and so on.

I concluded, that after my detailed phone call, and reviewing past projects created by R&R, that their Agency is quite professional, and very legitimate. However, this Agency also turned out to be very expensive (full details on RNR and Pricing in my insiders post). Despite the cost, I highly praise their Customer Service, and communication skills in general; I will be keeping this in mind when choosing an Agency.

Some fastlaners soon after, suggested that I shop around to price an Agency that can perform the same work, but for a lower price. I proceeded to do some researching, when I came across Core77 Design Directory.

Hope This Helps.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom