Well it's about that time where I finally have to take the step in becoming fully independent, the first was buying my parents' house while they still shared in the utilities and now that I am having all the utilities transferred to my name there is one that I might actually have a choice on: TV/INTERNET(gas, elec, water, scavenger are limited to one available service :nonod
Currently we have Comcast Basic + Internet which runs about $130/mo after taxes, fees, modem rental, and cable box. The service is fine, but trying to see if I can get some competitive pricing here which might be difficult as it doesn't look like AT&T services my area despite being a well populated suburban residential subdivision.
One site I found to compare is shopbroadband and after doing another google found a bunch more, is there any that you guys prefer to find/compare the options available?
As far as needs, just the basic channels which is still overkill as I am trying to ween off of TV and spend more time reading/researching and internet still needs to be broadband so I can have access to these wonderful forums and all other research/entertainment options :smxB:
Currently we have Comcast Basic + Internet which runs about $130/mo after taxes, fees, modem rental, and cable box. The service is fine, but trying to see if I can get some competitive pricing here which might be difficult as it doesn't look like AT&T services my area despite being a well populated suburban residential subdivision.
One site I found to compare is shopbroadband and after doing another google found a bunch more, is there any that you guys prefer to find/compare the options available?
As far as needs, just the basic channels which is still overkill as I am trying to ween off of TV and spend more time reading/researching and internet still needs to be broadband so I can have access to these wonderful forums and all other research/entertainment options :smxB:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
