The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best place to find performance / growth marketers?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Surge5x

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Mar 13, 2019
London
Hey everyone, I've been looking for top quality performance marketers around on the web and it's been much harder than I thought to get someone.

Tried UpWork, Freelancer.com, etc but most of the profiles I found were not satisfactory. Does anyone here have experience hiring / contracting out performance / growth marketers? Basically looking for someone who will work with brands to drive sales / conversions and get paid per sale (affiliate marketing basically). I do this as a part of my consulting business for clients who are looking to drive their marketing... But I've only recently started offering introductions and this is one of the areas where I'm kind of stuck!

Ofcourse, there's always platforms like Commission Junction, etc. But the brands I work with are not keen on using "affiliate" marketers (don't ask me why). Would love to hear from members here who have experience in this field and if there's any platform or service that could allow me to find and recruit performance marketers.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Surge5x

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Mar 13, 2019
London
Looking for affiliate marketers precisely! But want to actually search for and view their profiles, instead of putting up an offer on Click Bank or something.

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Mar 1, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Consider social media influencers, bloggers, and vloggers in the industry you're pursuing. Anyone with lots of newsletter subscribers or social media followers.

If it's a quality product/service/software and the commission is high enough, you should have no problem finding people for commission-only selling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.