The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best PDA?

camski

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 24, 2007
Noblesville, IN
What kind of PDA or personal organization system do you use and why? Blackberry, Treo, or Iphone or something else and what software. I am looking at going electronic and would like some opinions. My current system ( I know it sounds ridiculous but it has been working for me) consists of using my outlook calendar on my PC along with a dayrunner ( I am out of the office all day and only return at night). Kind of a hodgepodge if you will, but like I said it has worked but it is time toupgrade to a better system. Look forward to some responses

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I use a black berry, used to have a treo and got rid of it. Blackberry is alot more email oriented than anything. much easier to use and navigate becasue it is simpler than other phones. I see more people with PDA phones that use them as a look rather than a function. If you have an ebterprise server set up everything you type will go over the wire ans sync your BB, similar with email they will appear on your BB. If not and you use a internet based mail system you can do a browser push for email and sync it manually to the computer

Adam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 12, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm in the same boat as Lighthouse. I used to have the Treo 700 and just switched to the BlackBerry. My only uses for a PDA phone are email, calendar, and phone. The Treo would have been nice, had it worked. Too many resets, didn't like to sync, email wasn't functional, etc. The BlackBerry is great, it does everything that I need it to and it doesn't freeze up. The BlackBerry, like stated above, it MUCH more email friendly.

1320Trader

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
I have a Blackberry 8800....I think everyone phone I own from now on will be a blackberry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ProInvestor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
Dopod 838 Pro, but will move to iphone (or more hopefully a Gphone) when they make it 3g/Edge compatible (access to google docs mobile, gmail & gtalk).

Rgds.
ProInvestor

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
yes absolutley, that is what i do. It will sync everything in there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.