constantino96
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2016
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 33%
Hey my name is Konstantin, coming from germany and I´m 21 y/o.
Already running my own online shop and ebay shop since a couple months in the sneaker niche.
Now I am planning to start with Amazon FBA. I had thought about starting out with an product in the beauty category or premium beauty category.
I already postet some questions in private amazon FB groups but they did not
recommend this niche at all to start with because there are a few law hurdles like Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) and high competition.
These are also categories with restriction of authorization by Amazon.
Has someone any experiences in this niche or with this topic ?
I don´t plan do launch just normal
cream but...
P.S. My dad is an pharmacist, so I am a bit familiar with beauty products.
Hope u guys got some suggestions for me
Thanks in advance.
Already running my own online shop and ebay shop since a couple months in the sneaker niche.
Now I am planning to start with Amazon FBA. I had thought about starting out with an product in the beauty category or premium beauty category.
I already postet some questions in private amazon FB groups but they did not
recommend this niche at all to start with because there are a few law hurdles like Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) and high competition.
These are also categories with restriction of authorization by Amazon.
Has someone any experiences in this niche or with this topic ?
I don´t plan do launch just normal
cream but...
P.S. My dad is an pharmacist, so I am a bit familiar with beauty products.
Hope u guys got some suggestions for me
Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
