The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Methods / Services for Indexing Backlinks?

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Can anyone recommend a proven method or service for indexing backlinks?

What I've been doing so far to try and help indexing rates - A few dozen auto-approve blog comments, bookmarking, and free version of Linklicious.

Despite this, I still have some backlinks that just seem to be index-proof. And right now I'm at the point where I'm building enough links per day that it's become difficult to manage, so I may be interested in using a service. But I want to use something that people have tested and have had good results with, not looking to just throw money away.

This actually sounds like it could be another SEO test for Kurtyordy. =)

Thanks for the help guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Thanks for the tip Kurt! Heard of them before, but never checked them out, I'll look into it.

In regards to the affiliate link thing for anyone else reading this... I don't get why some people have an issue with clicking affiliate links from a trustworthy source. I don't do affiliate marketing, but if someone I know recommends a product or service and it sounds like a good deal, and something I'm willing to try, why not show some appreciation to the person that recommended the service to you by using their link? Afterall, you probably would never have found out about it if it weren't for their help, right?? [/rant] =p

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
You ping them. Many free and paid services out there. If you are doing automated link building, I'd advise going with a company that also provides pings for every link created through them.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
I use paid version of linklicious, backlink energize and a combination of senukex and blog comment spam.

Regarding the really difficult links to backlink: don't stress it. Move forward and keep backlinking. If you can't get a link indexed, build a new one it's place. With massive backlinking, it takes too much time to worry about the little stuff. It's much more cost efficient to keep building more backlinks.

Build a ton - submit to linklicious and your energizer blogs (I have 35) and move on.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Thanks for the tips guys!

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Okay, I have a question about Backlinks Energizer - is this basically an RSS submitter? I read their sales page and I really just don't understand what it is / what it does.

And since it's a wordpress plugin, does it only send out the posts you create on your wordpress sites that you have the plugin installed on? Or can I add my profile links, Tumblr posts, Article directory posts, etc to this? Sorry, I'm just not getting it.

If it is an RSS submitter, couldn't you just take your links and feed them to Backlinks2RSS then BulkPing.com? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks again guys.

hackersmovie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 19, 2011
Maryland, USA
I just got done building 7 websites, 5 brand new. I invested in SENukeX, Traffic Travis, HMA, TBS and everything else needed to do SEO myself. Like CMCarlin said, don't sweat the small stuff, one of my sites is only about a week old and has a PR2 Page 1 Position #4! (SENukeX ROCKS!) I have about 2,000 backlinks built all a mix of PR1 - PR8 and 50 .edu/.gov backlinks. the bottom line, I know all of the the links haven't been indexed but, it doesn't matter, I just keep building links and index and ping the ones I can. the big "G" will catch up eventually.

If anyone is using SENukeX, I have several templates that have been very good to me, I'd be willing to share them to whomever wants them.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
I use a great service for backlinks, etc
I've used them several times before and they always deliver.
Plus they provide daily reports of the progress and results.

I recently got this package:

900 Manually Bookmarks To Money Site
Unique Content
15 Web 2.0 Pages
14 Wiki Pages PR 5 to PR 0
10 Wiki Pages Inhouse
7 Social Network Pages
25 High PR Blog Posts PR 5 to PR3
18 Learning Pages
9 Edu Pages
7 Edu Wiki Pages
----------- 105 Pages Total With 105 Copyscape Pass Articles
Each Link Will Be Ping
30 Bookmarks To Each Page
----------------------
315 Backlinks Total With 100% Unique Content - Link Back To Main Site
3150 Bookmarks Total to Pages + 900 Manually Bookmarks To Money SIte

Spun Content
30 Wiki Pages On Nofollow Sites
75 Approved Article Links
60 Edu Profiles
-----
Each Link Will Be Ping
10 Bookmarks Each Page
----------------------
435 Backlinks Total - Link Back To Main Site
1650 Bookmarks Total

Level 2 - Link Back To Top Level Pages
105 Pages On Free Blogs, Dofollow WIki's, Moodles
-----
Each Link Will Be Ping
10 Bookmarks Each Page
----------------------
315 Backlinks Total - Link Back To Top Level Pages
1050 Bookmarks Total

What You Will Get In This Package
1065 Backlinks Total
1800 Bookmarks To Pages
5850 Manually Bookmark To Money Site
PRICE - $500

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
What You Will Get In This Package
1065 Backlinks Total
1800 Bookmarks To Pages
5850 Manually Bookmark To Money Site
PRICE - $500

Sounds to be overpriced by about $300 - $400 IMO, but thanks though.

So far, creating backlinks doesn't seem to be as big of a problem as getting them indexed. But I think Roark gave me the answer I was looking for - pinging them. So I figure if the links that have been created aren't indexed after 30 days, I'll ping them.

nuwav

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 4, 2011
London, UK
1. Create/grab the URLs for your backlinks, save the URLs in a text document.

2. Create an RSS feed from all these URLs- you could use senuke, links2rss.com or bulkping.com/rss-feed-generator-creator/index.php

3. Submit your new Feed to RSS Aggregators -you could use Rssbot 3.0 or rss submit

4. Bookmark the feed - using OnlyWire

5. Ping your feed - using Pingler

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
I use paid version of linklicious, backlink energize and a combination of senukex and blog comment spam.

I'd be interested to know about your experience with linklicious.

Does it make enough of a difference to warrant the monthly fee?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.