- Joined
- May 19, 2015
- Messages
- 366
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 86%
Been away from this board for awhile. But one of my biggest gripes is stuck/dead inventory. When should I just burn it and take it as a lost? Or just hold it for life? I really can't afford to lose money, since, I am essentially negative with all my inventory already. PS my pricing is on par with Walmart and other giant retailers and they are still stuck. I make a few posts on reddit to get traffic to my Shopify site, each post I make gets 80+ upvotes. The traffic died out after 3 days though. Out of all the traffic, I got from these posts. I got one sale...Obviosuly not worth my time. On eBay as well, adding package inserts on orders for people to go to my website to buy instead, since they get lower prices on my site. Now I have absolutely zero traffic. Can't afford Facebook or AdWords anymore and the traffic quality sucked even though I targeted well. Did it in the beginning, but traffic was never as targeted as reddit (20% bounce rate).
Forgot to mention I do Pinterest. I mean people go into Pinterest with literally a buying/collection mindset and still didn't get returns form doing that. Odd as hell.
Basement filled with inventory. 85% of inventory is stuck.
EDIT: how fast does your inventory turn over?
Forgot to mention I do Pinterest. I mean people go into Pinterest with literally a buying/collection mindset and still didn't get returns form doing that. Odd as hell.
Basement filled with inventory. 85% of inventory is stuck.
EDIT: how fast does your inventory turn over?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
