The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Best Books?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Crexty

Contributor
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
Looking for some awesome books to learn more about Sales, Direct Response Marketing, Prospecting & Entrepreneurship.

What are the hands down, best books you can recommend that fall under these categories? (Other than TMF & Unscripted)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Rhino

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 18, 2018
London
Looking for some awesome books to learn more about Sales, Direct Response Marketing, Prospecting & Entrepreneurship.

What are the hands down, best books you can recommend that fall under these categories? (Other than TMF & Unscripted)

Just finsihed ‘Decoded - The science behind why we buy’, by Phil Barden.

Really good book if you’re looking to learn more about marketing and the psychology behind it. You’ll never look at a logo in the same way again.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
The Fastlane Books store has a lot of books recommended by Fastlaners over the years, not necessarily endorse by me (haven't read them all) but Fastlaners have mentioned them.

Books Fastlaners Recommend
(Ad blocker must be off)

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
I am going to create a book called: "the book about what books to read" or just "use the search!"

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom